Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Menigitis warming signs
Doctors have identified ways of detecting meningitis much earlier, offering a potential way of saving more children's lives.

Read more here

Oh boy.... sorry for the mistake in the title.. Smile
Thank you for that Pronkertjie Smile

I am sure many parents will find that very handy :thumbs:
Saw this on the news before I got up this morning, meningitis seems such a huge problem in the UK, I do not think I know of a single child that had this terrible disease in SA
It is very sad to think that it can kill a child in such short a space of time, I am very pleased to know there are more signs to look out for.
When my grandchildren took ill last year, I was very concerned about meningitis, they had something even worse, encephalitis, but thank God, there were well qualified and trained doctors and both of them pulled through and are lively, healthy little ones today.... and only three nights of sleeping in the UK, one sleepless night in the air, and I will be seeing these two precious ones, cannot even think which one to hug first...

Or when to stop hugging them both

:lovef:
James became deaf from Bacterial meningitis (Pneumococcal meningtis). There are quie a few different strains of the desease and in some areas in the world some florish better than others, it is quite heartbreaking seeing your child lying in a coma - the after effects are even worse.

Links to meningitis
Never say never