Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mrs M
Please pray for Phyll Murphy, my uncle's mom. She is in her 80's & has been very ill for a long time. She was admitted to hospital this afternoon with pneumonia & isn't expected to make it through the night. Please pray that she is without pain or fear or discomfort & that her passing is peaceful. Thank you.
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
[COLOR="Purple"]Hi Venus.... will do that right now!

:daisy:[/COLOR]
Thanks, Pronks. :daisy: Mrs M made it through the night but my uncle has asked the doctors to stop her antibiotics & let nature take it's course. Mrs M has been in a state of semi-consciousness for several months now but doesn't appear to be suffering. She's always been a very feisty lady.
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Awww Venus, this is always difficult! :hug:
Venus I'm sorry to hear this. It takes a brave man to say 'let nature take its course'. Feisty women can always suprise us though. My thoughts are with you and your family at this time:hug:
Thank you, Pronks & Gwasi. She is the last surviving Grandparent in our family. Although she's not my own Gran, she's always been in my life & involved in our family.
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
may her onward journey be peaceful and rewarding

God speed
My prayers are with you and your uncle's family. :hugs:
Mrs M passed away at about 3pm this afternoon. While we're all very sad, it's also a relief to know that she is now at peace. :rip: Phyl.

Thank you for all your prayers.
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
My condolences Venus to you and your family
G