Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Crazy Dog
I have a dog who thinks it's a cat. I have never seen a dog stalk like this one. She stalks everything and does it just like a cat. Lays low, moves slowly, stops, lifts her right front foot, takes aim and charges and is very accurate. She's never been around a cat in her life so I don't know where she got this from. She's a tiny apricot teacup poodle. Somewhere in the bloodline there has to be cat genes.
Anyone else have a weird dog?
She sounds precious! Big Grin I also had a dog who thought she was a cat. She used to cuddle with my cat & clean her as cats do each other. She was very insistant that my cat had clean ears & would clean them so well that my poor cat ended up with ears folded back & all soggy! The cat loved it! :p
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
I bet your dog would have cleaned your ears if you let it.

We had a dog once that had an anal retentive personality and was always cleaning her eyes and mouth with her paws and then would clean her paws. We got another dog and she would always clean this dog's eyes and ears. My son called her one day and lay on the carpet with his face next to her to see what she would do. Sure enough, she started in on his ear, licking and cleaning. Big Grin
Ahh! Sounds as if she wanted to be a mum! Big Grin
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Shame we had a little bitza...she was as ugly as anything but with a heart of gold. She used to get very stressed when we were in the pool and would actually jump into the water and try and save us....bless her.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My crazy cat Pampered 19 8,634 12-08-2004, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Curio