Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Sisters Keeper - Jodi Picoult
I have been meaning to mention this book for a week or two ! So who has read it ? I really enjoyed it, found it really sad - and so well written. I enjoyed that each of the main characters had their own chapter and that they in turn spoke in the "I" it made it easier to listen/hear them ! (if you know what I mean Wink )

The twist at the end actually took my breath away and it certainly was a book which raised so many questions which could be argued either way...food for thought.

(I am reading another one of her books this time Vanishing Acts! - also very good). :read:
[Image: bookswap_sig.gif]

The more that you read,
the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go. Dr. Seuss

"Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr Seuss-
It was a very, very good book. I read it in March. Let me know how the new one is, please, so I can get it if it is good! lol
Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
--Mahatma Gandhi
Read it in Feb... Really enjoyed the way the book is written, you see exactly what everyone is going through and can't really be judgemental.

The end though was horrible!!!
Moenie kwaad gaan slaap nie, bly wakker en baklei

Bird of prey

What you are isn't written down in stone

Lover of all things RED especially wine

''aai aai die witborskraai''
nikkinaz Wrote:I have been meaning to mention this book for a week or two ! So who has read it ? I really enjoyed it, found it really sad - and so well written. I enjoyed that each of the main characters had their own chapter and that they in turn spoke in the "I" it made it easier to listen/hear them ! (if you know what I mean Wink )

The twist at the end actually took my breath away and it certainly was a book which raised so many questions which could be argued either way...food for thought.

(I am reading another one of her books this time Vanishing Acts! - also very good). :read:

a fabulous book....so good i am tempted to read it again....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All of Jodi Picoults Books... nikkinaz 3 4,273 14-10-2005, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Surita
  A new Jodi Picoult Book nikkinaz 0 3,435 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: