Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My cat.
I really love my cat, she is adorable but I wasn't very happy when I got home from work today & my daughter told me that she had brought a mouse into the house. I know that's what cats do but I don't like mice. I don't know who was more scared, me or the mouse. Eventually my daughter & her friend managed to catch the thing & took it up the road into the nearby veld to let it loose. I just hope she doesn't bring any more surprises home.
I know the feeling. I was at the pet shop last week.....a customer had put some toy mice on the counter which I hadn't noticed at first.....I got the fright of my life......almost jumped out of my skin. It was so unexpected.
Ah, how can you be scared of a poor defenceless little mouse? :haha: What if it was a mommy mouse & now she's far away from her babies, lost & wondering in the veld? :bigcry:
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Venus Wrote:Ah, how can you be scared of a poor defenceless little mouse? :haha: What if it was a mommy mouse & now she's far away from her babies, lost & wondering in the veld? :bigcry:

Perhaps it was a rat pretending to be a mouse ? Wink