Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Zealand : warkworth, auckland
come on, i've heard afrikaans in warkworth. where are u ppl?
warkworth is just north of auckland if that gives u a better idea.
We will concentrate on bringing that side of the Globe in during feb

By the end Feb there should be a few more Silver Ferns

Smile
there are so many saffers in the north shore(about 30kms from where i stay). it's insane.
How do you find the working situation in New Zealand? I have heard it is hard to secure work there but the standard of living more than makes up for it.
Quote:Originally posted by Bushbaby
How do you find the working situation in New Zealand? I have heard it is hard to secure work there but the standard of living more than makes up for it.

BB my sister and brother in law have just moved over. My brother in law is a vet. They are both pretty unhappy as whilst the work was easy to find the standard of living is lower than they expected, although in all fairness they ahve just moved from the UAE.
Quote:Originally posted by picanin
BB my sister and brother in law have just moved over. My brother in law is a vet. They are both pretty unhappy as whilst the work was easy to find the standard of living is lower than they expected, although in all fairness they ahve just moved from the UAE.

Send them to me for a week or two, they will think differently...
i think the standard of living is fine, getting work wasnt a problem and i'm really happy here.

new zealanders are really proud of their country and they have lots to be proud of. they put lots of emphasis on prevention rather than cure. like with drink driving, they have loads of ads trying to stop people from doing it. and the ads are pretty funny even.