Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not prostate cancer, but...
Greetings my friends - I am pleased to say that we got all the results back from the various tests including the blood test and my problem is not prostate cancer. I do have an enlarged prostate and "something else" - my doctor was a little 'cagey' and arrangements have been made for me to have further in-depth tests at the Doncaster Royal Infirmary on Froday morning - so again it is a case of just waiting.
Always enjoy life - and remember there is always someone worse off than yourself - treat others as you yourself would want to be treated.
good to hear everything is fine

however the mentioning of prostate and in-depth in one sentence has me fidgeting in my seat

Big Grin

hope everything turns out fine and dandy
Good news Oom Rob, hope the tests all go okay. :hug:
Will hold :thumbs: for you, Oom Rob !!!

Wishes that everything will be ok !!

:wings:
TheDuck Wrote:however the mentioning of prostate and in-depth in one sentence has me fidgeting in my seat

VERY funny !!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Rob, I wasn't aware you were waiting for these results, good luck with the tests.
Glad to hear these tests were clear. Hope the rest of the tests go fine
Hope and pray everything will be ok Rob.

Cheers
Oom Rob, thinking of you & I hope everything will be o.k.
(I have only got to know you through GB but I wish you all the very best.)
:lovef: :daisy:
:hug: Pleased to hear that the tests were clear..... good luck on Friday with the new tests...will do some knee mailing for you :lovef:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sue Johnson to share cancer experience ForumAdmin 0 78,098 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: