Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our puppy...
Well...we got our puppy and i must say i have been very stressed with taking him out every hour or so...wiping up the spills they make.... :innocent:

He is getting better at the potty training and thanks Penelope for some invaluable advice.....

I am not really a pet lover, but i must admit this little one has crept into my heart and he is so cute...he is two months old, a mixed jack russell with long hair....the rest of his litter were fine..... :innocent:

I am looking thru new eyes at the wonder he is experiencing around him, going outside and nibbling at the grass, lying on the early morning dew, chasing the birds thinking they might land, going up to my bedroom and chasing that other puppy in the mirror, tackling the stairs for the first time was so funny...but he is getting there....

Well...we shall see what today brings.... :innocent:
Ah, I love puppies! Big Grin Jack Russells (& mixtures) are such bright, intelligent & fun dogs. What have you named him? :woof:
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
My first reaction too was.... "what is his name Cubbie?" Smile

Enjoy him!

:daisy:
Icecub Wrote:Well...we got our puppy and i must say i have been very stressed with taking him out every hour or so...wiping up the spills they make.... :innocent:

He is getting better at the potty training and thanks Penelope for some invaluable advice.....

I am not really a pet lover, but i must admit this little one has crept into my heart and he is so cute...he is two months old, a mixed jack russell with long hair....the rest of his litter were fine..... :innocent:

I am looking thru new eyes at the wonder he is experiencing around him, going outside and nibbling at the grass, lying on the early morning dew, chasing the birds thinking they might land, going up to my bedroom and chasing that other puppy in the mirror, tackling the stairs for the first time was so funny...but he is getting there....

Well...we shall see what today brings.... :innocent:

Cubbie, do yourself and your puppy a favour and don't allow him to manage stairs until the bones are fully developed...
penelope Wrote:Cubbie, do yourself and your puppy a favour and don't allow him to manage stairs until the bones are fully developed...

Really? He is two months old and a big one...will email u a piccie now.... :o
Venus and Pronks....son has named him "Sam"..... :p
Enjoy your new puppy Icecub. Hope things are going fine & I bet you have crept into Sam's heart as much as he has crept into yours.
Smile
Icecub Wrote:Venus and Pronks....son has named him "Sam"..... :p

That is a lovely name! Big Grin
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Icecub Wrote:....son has named him "Sam"..... :p

At least not as scary as Son of Sam.. Rolleyes
Big Grin

Enjoy the last few months of puppy breath.. and the years to come of owning a little monster
He sounds adorable! Please pretty please mail me his piccie as well!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Persistant Right Aortic Arch - Labrador puppy - advice and tips please Cheffie 29 12,644 13-09-2006, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Cheffie
  My puppy's hurt Toktokkie 34 11,845 11-03-2004, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Toktokkie