Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plse spare a thought for friends of mine...
:hug:
:hug:
Sad Life is cruel at the best of times...
Very , very sad Sad
:rip:

Ag shame that is so sad. :bigcry: My thoughts are with them. :hug:
How terribly sad, thoughts and prayers with the family
Icecub Wrote:Our saffer friends are friends with a British couple they met here, and i met C a few times and happened to see her at Tesco's two weeks ago, she was expecting twins and looked absolutely ginormous......

Anyway she was due to have her babies on Tuesday this week, but started vomiting on Sunday, so she had an emergency C Section. She had two baby girls, as she already has two boys, so she was estatic to have her girlies...

She collapsed yesterday afternoon after she had a shower, and died with a pulmonary embolism. :bigcry: :bigcry:

I feel so much for her husband and those poor babies growing up now without a beautiful Mom....

Why is life so darn cruel? Sad Sad

R I P - I know u are looking down and watching over your babas...
:rip:

This is soooo sad Cubs ... it doesn't make sense does it. Can only imagine what her poor hubby is going through and her children. And those poor little babies who will never know her. I hope her husband and children can draw strength from friends and relatives .. and that they do have a good support system. They are in my thoughts :hug:
Oh My, how utterly devastating. I am speechless. Her poor family... :bigcry: :bigcry:
Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
--Mahatma Gandhi
How very tragic ........

Sorry to hear about this, Icecub - may her family and friends find strengh and comfort in memories and love.

:wings:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A letter to my friends and family.... 0 639 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Who can stay friends Ndlovu 0 6,409 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Aish, thought I'd lost my mates... disting 0 3,754 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: