Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reciprocal Enforcement of Maintenance Orders
Good Afternoon all

I am (finally) persuing the REMO option for obtaining maintenance from my errant ex-husband...

Has anyone on GlobalBuzz done this before or know anything about it that could assist me?

Any feedback would be most welcome
To regret past mistakes is to live them over again....... move on and live your life without regret!
Hi Space. Click here for the information from the C.S.A. I assume that your ex is in SA? They are one of the countries that are part of the REMO. It looks pretty straight forward with no need for a solicitor. Good luck! Smile
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Thanks... I sent them an email yesterday... will let the forum know what transpires, how long it takes, etc if it will help anyone in a similar position!

Thanks again for the reply.

OH and if anyone has done this - your experience would be kewl to know.... cheers!
To regret past mistakes is to live them over again....... move on and live your life without regret!
You're welcome. Smile I hope you get all that's due for your children. These ******** who can't be man enough to contribute make me sick! :curse: I've never received a penny from my ex & if I did make a claim, I'd only get £5 per week as he conveniently went onto benefits when my son was born. :mad:
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Venus... you'd get £5.60 out of his JSA - which as you say isn't a great amount but I think it would sting him a bit since JSA is only a paltry amount each month.

Spacegirl... I work for the CSA and it makes me embarressed that I've never heard of this REMO thingie. As far as I was aware, we can only collect maintenance (in instances where the non resident parent is out of the country) when they are paid in this country. non resident parents who work on the ferry's get away with maintenance as they are paid via Jersey or some other island like that.

Good luck and keep us posted!

RE emails to CSA - they have to reply to emails within a certain amount of days.
In love there are two things - bodies and words.