Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Registration Of Birth??
Gregg Wrote:Bean of Love

If you around, we need some further advice regarding applying for Holly's SA passport. She is now 8 weeks old (pheww.....time flies) and we will be travelling back to SA in Dec. I know the passport application process takes between 5-6 months so I presume we can get a temp passport or temp travel document or something?

Hi!

I sent you a pm! :cheeky:
Beans
Bean of Love Wrote:Hi!

I sent you a pm! :cheeky:

Thanks so so much Wink

You're a star :thumbs: ....will read the PM when I get home from work and then get cracking with the application!!
Phuza, Bepha , Souza!!
Absolute pleasure.

I hope it helps! Wink
Beans
Gregg,

I forgot to say...dont forget Holly's certified birth certificate which you got when you registered her here!
Beans
Bean of Love Wrote:Gregg,

I forgot to say...dont forget Holly's certified birth certificate which you got when you registered her here!

BOL

One thing I meant to ask......Did you have to get a letter stating that you and your husband have not taken out British citizenship?

I printed out the application forms and this is one of the requirements. :dazed:
Phuza, Bepha , Souza!!
Gregg Wrote:BOL

One thing I meant to ask......Did you have to get a letter stating that you and your husband have not taken out British citizenship?

I printed out the application forms and this is one of the requirements. :dazed:

No we didn't. It is obvious from our visa. As I mentioned we are here on Ancestral, and we still have another 2 years left on the visa.
Beans
Bean of Love Wrote:No we didn't. It is obvious from our visa. As I mentioned we are here on Ancestral, and we still have another 2 years left on the visa.

Aaah...ok...thanks.

I'm on the "Highly Skilled Migrant Visa" so mine should be obvious from our passport as well. Just thought they might be sticky if you don't follow the letter to the tee....despite it being obvious!! :wall:
Phuza, Bepha , Souza!!