Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SA vs ENGLAND ( part 2 )
What are the predictions for tomorrows game folks?

Do you think JW's 'experimental team' will be able to pull off a win over England this time or will the crazy decision by SARFU to fly JW to Cape town on wednesday to appear in person for their meeting put the poor boks in even more strife?
SA to win
TheDuck Wrote:SA to win

Ditto ditto
yip Boks to win and NOT to throw it away like we did last week, xmas came early for the poms last week ! Big Grin
TRANSVAAL RUGBY EN
BOKKE RULZ
Robok Wrote:yip Boks to win Big Grin

Is MonkeyMan doing the Karma thing again.. :innocent:

Go New Zealand Go Rolleyes
Big Grin
HOOOOOO WEEEEEE!!!

What a game!!

:jive: :jive:
Did u see it on TV, iceman?

I was only able to follow it on BBC Radio

what certainly came out of this is that this Steyn is full of adventure and in Pretorius we have a player who can get the drop on the opposition

I hear that Pretorius actually is a decent player and is not just a kicker?

Good result for the lads
They played well bearing in mind that quite few first choice players were left at home. Might give Jake a reprieve, i think there is merit in his decision and it was actually good to see young players take the field. In Steyn and Kabamba Floors there is the first glimmerings of hope and depth in the squad. These boys will be hungry to take the placs of those left at home for this trip.

Pretorius I believe was warned that if he did not play well he could kiss goodbye his hopes of a world cup squad place.

But let us be realistic this was not the a good england side and the try they scored was not a try.
TheDuck Wrote:Did u see it on TV, iceman?

Sort of, I subscribe to kuduclub.com so I hook up my laptop to the tv and watch like that.

Was a great game though. Players like Juan Smit ( man of the match ) and Januarie realy played well. Things are starting to look up for us. ( fingers crossed )
iceman Wrote:Was a great game though. Players like Juan Smit ( man of the match ) and Januarie realy played well. Things are starting to look up for us. ( fingers crossed )

I agree. Was a great game.
Smile :thumbs:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats England Piet Bloubul 0 5,837 25-11-2006, 12:43 AM
Last Post: Robok
  England player row escalating mcamp999 0 2,206 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Scotland 18-12 England whoo hoo mcamp999 0 2,932 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  A Poor show by England jimswin 0 2,997 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: