Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SA vz France
You know what annoys me the most!!!!!

No anthem!!! Where was the anthem? I think it's disgusting of Sky not to show it and I shall be dropping them an email to that effect!

This is the 2nd week in a row I've had to console Connor who has got himself all fired up for 'his song' and been disappointed!

Still - liked the game.
In love there are two things - bodies and words.
i hope we at leats win next weekend. but i will take the draw thank you
Cali Wrote:You know what annoys me the most!!!!!

No anthem!!! Where was the anthem? I think it's disgusting of Sky not to show it and I shall be dropping them an email to that effect!

This is the 2nd week in a row I've had to console Connor who has got himself all fired up for 'his song' and been disappointed!

Still - liked the game.

Wonder why they will not do that ? :o

In SA we get an hour of build up's to the big game with interviews and spectator chats - really nice ok:
I watch Sky to see the rugby not a choir practice.. :p anyway let's face it the Brit's don't want to spend all there sponsorship money on wasted air time showing the anthems. :cheeky:
Cali Wrote:You know what annoys me the most!!!!!

Still - liked the game.

Have to agree Cali....I wasn't impressed either.

I'm passionate about both the rugby and our anthem and the anthem is an important part of the build-up to getting psyched for the game!!

I just sang it myself just before kick off when I realised Sky weren't going to show it!! :crylol:
Phuza, Bepha , Souza!!
Gregg Wrote:Have to agree Cali....I wasn't impressed either.

I'm passionate about both the rugby and our anthem and the anthem is an important part of the build-up to getting psyched for the game!!

I just sang it myself just before kick off when I realised Sky weren't going to show it!! :crylol:

you don't even know the words.... :crylol: .. even when you drunk...daddy.. :thumbs:
tokoloshie Wrote:you don't even know the words.... :crylol: .. even when you drunk...daddy.. :thumbs:

Boet.....I'm good at ad-libbing and miming!!
:p
Phuza, Bepha , Souza!!
Gregg Wrote:Boet.....I'm good at ad-libbing and miming!!
:p

Well, you're good at something then Wink Now if only you could pick a winning team to follow
:duh:
mcamp999 Wrote:Well, you're good at something then Wink Now if only you could pick a winning team to follow
:duh:

Sharks!! :thumbs:

Watch us go in the Currie Cup this year!! :chef:
Phuza, Bepha , Souza!!
seasider Wrote:Oh No Not again :duh: :crylol:

Some people never know when to give up, do they?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2nd Test : SA vs France FlyingBok 5 4,159 28-06-2005, 11:25 AM
Last Post: FlyingBok
  S.A verse France Curio 0 4,312 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: