Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samp3
http://www.samp3.com - take a look at the mp3's on this site. Some excellent SA trax to listen to! as always tho peeps if you do hear some good music then do the musos a favour and buy the albums. SA musos face a hard time and need every penny they can get.
Picanin - I've chosen to make this thread a sticky for a while as I am in total agreement with you Smile

Jangar
We have done that....found lots of good music through SAMP3, and bought the albums after...

Its a really good site.. :thumbs:
*Doer of healing rituals and keeper of brooms.*

*Water flows, Wind blows, Fire glows, Earth grows, Magic shows.*
Quote:Originally posted by Ameniatha
We have done that....found lots of good music through SAMP3, and bought the albums after...

Its a really good site.. :thumbs:

There is some good stuff on there but there is also some......&*&
SPAM in a can....Now available in regular, turkey, Lite and HOT
Quote:Originally posted by spam
There is some good stuff on there but there is also some......&*&

Not &*& as you put it, but some stuff that you don't like... :cheeky:
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
Not &*& as you put it, but some stuff that you don't like... :cheeky:

Naw come on...have you listened to the one about the polisiekar. Music is pretty good but the lyrics...........you would have to be smoking some serious s&*t to appreciate that.
Naw come on...have you listened to the one about the polisiekar. Music is pretty good but the lyrics...........you would have to be smoking some serious s&*t to appreciate that.

Have to admit that I haven't but just because one doesn't like it there is no need run it down Smile

Could you imagine what the world would be like if we all listened to the same music ? Pretty boring would be my guess :p
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
Have to admit that I haven't but just because one doesn't like it there is no need run it down Smile

Could you imagine what the world would be like if we all listened to the same music ? Pretty boring would be my guess :p

Now I am pretty liberal about my music and as I said the music in this case is pretty good but what the lyrics do for the Afrikaans language is abysmal.......I had the same reaction from BJ about my attitude towards it....until she listened to it......
Now I am pretty liberal about my music and as I said the music in this case is pretty good but what the lyrics do for the Afrikaans language is abysmal.......I had the same reaction from BJ about my attitude towards it....until she listened to it......

Darn !! I'll have to go and listen now :p

*Puts the Wandering Trilburies on hold* (This may be a blessing in disguise... :haha: )

Me thinks old age is creeping in as the music does nothing for me ( I think I'd rather listen to C & W, and that's saying a lot !!!!) as I outgrew Punk in the 70's... As for the supposed lyrics... Sad I can appeciate Marianne Faithfull's "Broken English" for the emotions but the lyrics in this song makes me think that the swear words are just there for it to get noticed....

dare I say VIVA ABBA ? :p