Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday's Quali in Monaco
I love the livery on the Red Bulls Big Grin They really have gone overboard on the Starwars theme, including all the fancy dress in the pits :haha:

Excellent footage from Webbers lap, I was just sitting there thinking that these guys must be crazy to drive there as it so close to the barriers and what happens. Ralf kisses a barrier on his left and smashes his car totally destroying the right side all because it is such a narrow track. Glad that he is unhurt Smile

And speeding up to close on 300 km/h in the tunnel :noway:
Jangar Wrote:I love the livery on the Red Bulls Big Grin They really have gone overboard on the Starwars theme, including all the fancy dress in the pits :haha:

Excellent footage from Webbers lap, I was just sitting there thinking that these guys must be crazy to drive there as it so close to the barriers and what happens. Ralf kisses a barrier on his left and smashes his car totally destroying the right side all because it is such a narrow track. Glad that he is unhurt Smile

And speeding up to close on 300 km/h in the tunnel :noway:

Yea pretty good quali. Next week it should be even better when the format changes completely again!!!!
lols Wrote:Yea pretty good quali. Next week it should be even better when the format changes completely again!!!!

So is that a definate then ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quali in Spain lols 3 3,599 07-05-2005, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Jangar