Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scary movies.
Watched "The Ring" last night on tv.
What a strange & scary movie.
I normally don't like horror movies but my daughter asked me to sit & watch it with her. It had a PG13 rating but I was scared out of my wits.
Think I prefer to watch comedy.

What "scary" movies do you remember?
I Hate scary movies....would much rather watch a good comedy...

the scariest movie I have watched (well I thought it was scarey)
Silence of the Lambs.......had nightmares for days afterwards!!!!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by Curio
I normally don't like horror movies but my daughter asked me to sit & watch it with her. It had a PG13 rating but I was scared out of my wits.

I think the first scary movie I saw was Psycho

Thereafter : I saw what you did and I know who you are

The list is long, but nowdays movies do not scare me anymore, I think I have become hardened. I dislike sci-fi type movies with monsters etc.
You know...I love scary movies, always have, always will but I just didn't "get" The Ring....Sad The movie that freaked me out the most was Blair Witch Project...(The first time I saw it and before I found out that it wasn't real :p ) That affected me for days...Also the 1st scream movie..(Mr Ghost face), The Entity, Amityville Horror (ggrrrr that music STILL gives me goosebumps)
When I was younger I used to love scary movies but I don't like them now at all.
Would much rather watch a comedy.
"The village" has only just come out here now. From the preview, it also seems to be very scary. Apparantly Sigourney Weaver had nightmares for days after just reading the script.
I know that some of you Globalbuzzers have seen it.
Is it a "horror" movie & just how scary is it???
I watched 'Nightmare on Elm Street' and the Jaws movies. The latest scary movie I watched was 'Deep Blue Sea', which was more along the classic scary movie scenario ... lots of tension and loads of gore!
I hate scary movies .. I lay the blame on them squarely for my fear of swimming on the sea! Sick
What I do hate is those movies which are genuinely possible ... give me the heeby-jeebies!

Give me a comedy any day Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Curio

i was petrified after this and for 7 days after !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i watched The Saw the other day - and cried when we got home and rick played a joke (as he got out of the car to opent he driveway gates, he looked up and acted like someone was behind the car!) i didnt think it was funny and after watching that, my nerves were shot and i went hsyterical - runnign down the street !!!!!! :haha:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leon Schuster Movies Moemfie 14 10,089 29-03-2004, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Ameniatha
  Worst/cheesiest movies you've seen gwasi 0 7,559 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: