Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School reports.....
We received my son's school report on Thursday and i am pleased as punch, he done exceptionally well in his sats, only problem is he battles with his handwriting ...other than that....passed with flying colours......

One Proud Mom!!!!

:cloud9: :cheer: :cloud9: :cheer: :cloud9: :cheer:
Congrats :cheer: :hooray: :cheer:

Though you may want to work on the hand writing though, that was my biggest fault in the matric exams Sad

I would've scored A+ in both maths and science if only they could have read what I wrote Sad

Since moving to SA I attended special writing classes but little did they help me, I could've been a doctor but my handwriting was too bad :eek:

Thank goodness for computers : D
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar

Since moving to SA I attended special writing classes but little did they help me, I could've been a doctor but my handwriting was too bad :eek:

Congrats Icecub's son!

And Jangar, bad handwriting is a pre-requisite to become a MBChb!

Wink
Way to go, Junior Cub Big Grin

:thumbs:

I'm looking forward to both my children's reports, although I suspect the one is not going to be good Sad
Congratulations, Jnr Cub! :hooray:

Cubbie, I can hear how proud you are & you have every reason to be! Big Grin
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
I bet you are so proud Icecub.

Well done to your son.
:cheer:
Thanks guys,

Dudette, i am sure it will work out fine, sometimes you have bad yrs and some good yrs, i also have had a bad yr or two from my son, but it just shows them to work harder and to their heads down to achieve their goals......

I was chatting to his teacher on Friday night, and she thinks he has a good head for science, she said this will come out in secondary school - which i am hoping will manifest well - as he is currently got it in his mind to become a car inventor......:haha:
Our kids in the smaller grades don't get reports. They get an evaluation in a book which we get to read and sign, and then they are off to next grade...

My son will be in std.1 (grade 3) this next school year, and I wish they would start giving these kids proper reports, cause a superficial evaluation does not say much..
*Doer of healing rituals and keeper of brooms.*

*Water flows, Wind blows, Fire glows, Earth grows, Magic shows.*
Well, we were very pleasantly surprised with our son's report - much better than we expected! Our daughter's report also was good, so we're pleased bunnies this year Smile
I met my son's new teacher at the new school on Wensday and she's very nice.
I am very optimistic about the following year - they will both be at the same school, so no messing about between two schools. Not long to go now til our 7 weeks of holidays! Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First week of school Zulu_Foxtrot 6 5,533 26-01-2004, 02:52 PM
Last Post: sue w
  School Fundraising - PTA Ronnie 0 3,247 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: