Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious thread about F1
As everyone knows I am a Ferrari Fan through and through but I do believe that this is perhaps the year that the mighty team may struggle. I think surprise opposition is going to come in the likes of Renault and Bar. BAR where there and there abouts last year and I do hope that this season sees Jenson win one of hopefully many race wins. As long as its not more then Michael. :thumbs:

Who do you think the teams/drivers that are going to be serious opposition to Ferrari or are Ferrari going to dominate again.?
lols Wrote:Who do you think the teams/drivers that are going to be serious opposition to Ferrari or are Ferrari going to dominate again.?

1. No

2. Yes

:p:p:p
FlyingBok Wrote:1. No

2. Yes

:p:p:p

1. Yes or No make up your mind :confused:
lols Wrote:1. Yes or No make up your mind :confused:

You asked two questions - sorry I was short and sweet Wink
I've always liked Alonso and his race today was amazing... so hopefully he'll keep improving Smile

I wonder if the performance today by Renault is showing us that they're going to be serious competition and also how the new Ferrari will perform....
1. I think Ferrai faces very stiff competition. I still have not seen the race but tyres will be such a major factor this year. Renau / Merc and Jaq looks like they are serious this year. Sadly the Ferrari is still last years (with a few mod's) - the trick did not work for Merc last year .. hopefully it will work for my favourites this year.

2. Schumi is in a class of his own. Yes Ferarri must obviously be good and very competitive but I remain in what I have always professed. Give MS a relaible car and "relative" competitive (not as good as last year is necessary) - just highly competitive and he will win the Championship for you ! That is how good he is ... (or how bad the competition is ? :o )
As long as Kimi Räikkönen does not do well

:thumbs: for all the other drivers !!