Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sigh, what to do.....?
Quote:Originally posted by egnat
Since my daughter is only 5, this should not apparently affect her life in any way until she starts a family. Plenty of years (I hope) to pass yet before we have to face that fact - and until then I will just have to bide the time and watch my beautiful little girl turn into a woman.........

Hi egnat,

Sorry to hear about your daughter ... I just read this thread now. Still a bit confused though as to whether she can suffer anaemia now if she is stressed or only in years to come?? ..... One other thing that could cause her to be listless, tired and depressed if she is not anaemic (sp?) at the moment .... is food allergy's ..... could be a 'masked' food allergy that is showing itself by making her lathargic and puffy eyed etc ..... well if nothing else proves to be the problem .... I'd look into that ... because with all the preservatives and colourings etc etc in food today ..... you never know how it affects each individual ..... hope she feels better soon :thumbs:
Quote:Originally posted by sunny
..... could be a 'masked' food allergy that is showing itself by making her lathargic and puffy eyed etc .....

Heres a link on masked allergies .... not all sufferers will have 'all' symptoms ..... http://www.karinya.com/foodintol.htm