Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So where are you from in the rest of SA?
the rest of SA ?

Bloem ?

Please let us know?
Quote:Originally posted by ForumAdmin
the rest of SA ?

Bloem ?

Please let us know?

Started off in Cape Town, lived in Zeerust (shame), then Nelspruit, then Pretoria, Potchefstroom, Pietersburg and will hopefully end up living in Sedgefield!Smile
On arrival in SA as a youngster went to Welkom, then to Vereeniging, on to Pietermaritzburg, short while in Kloof then back to Pietermaritzburg, then to Bulawayo then to Umtata and 35 years after leaving back here to the UK.
Always enjoy life - and remember there is always someone worse off than yourself - treat others as you yourself would want to be treated.
First born in Klerksdorp, then SWA for a few months, then Joburg, then Hillbrow, then Walkerville, then Vereeneging, then Vanderbijlpark, then Bloem, then Pinetown, then Queensburgh, now here in Essex....... anybody beat that?!?!?!:p
Everything happens for a reason, we just dont know why!
Quote:Originally posted by berlyn
....... anybody beat that?!?!?!:p

Born Salisbury, then Mangula, then Bulawayo, then Devils Peak CT (two diff homes), then Parow (four diff homes), then Bloem, then Oudsthoorn, then SWA (last three all courtesy of SADF), then Somerset West, then GardensCT, then London, then Edinburgh, now Germany. OK so without the homes that makes 13 vs your 11 Smile Wink
Hagar the Lovable (and to some the Horrible) Wink
Born in Jo'burg Gen, Orange grove, Vereininging/Meyerton (spelt wrong i think)back to Orange Grove, Kensington, Orange Farms, Elandsfontein, Potchefstroom (went to boarding school), back to Elandsfontein, Mellville (3 diff places), back to Orange Grove, Houghton, Kempton Park, Boksburg, Benoni, London (for a week) and finally Folkestone.

It has been a nightmare trying to open a bank account here. They wanted my last 3yrs of addresses - when i gave it to them they looked at me as if I was a fugitive.
Life is for living
Forgot GeorgeBig Grin My parents moved there about a 1.5yrs ago (and i lived with them for a month and a half - self enforced stayBig Grin )
Life is for living
Die bosveld...Nylstroom, vaalwater......Big Grin
Moenie kwaad gaan slaap nie, bly wakker en baklei

Bird of prey

What you are isn't written down in stone

Lover of all things RED especially wine

''aai aai die witborskraai''
I'm from the "Jewel of the Karoo" Graaff-Reinet.

Don't think there is a lot of Karoo people around.#

Sad
mrjdfromtennesse

Fugitive(You never saw me!!!)

Anyone can be a PLAYBOY and live in a PENTHOUSE but it takes a real man to be a HUSTLER.
Quote:Originally posted by Pegasus
I'm from the "Jewel of the Karoo" [B]Graaff-Reinet.

Don't think there is a lot of Karoo people around.#

Sad [/B]

not overseas, they still dont know about airplanes!