Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So who is from Durbs?
Quote:Originally posted by FlyingBok
marry me first :p

Vir seker Pa Wink
Quote:Originally posted by MintyLamb
I am a thorough bred Durbanite Meisietjie. Lived in Pretoria and Cape Town for a tiny while but my heart is in Durban with the chip and cheese roti's from Johnny's cafe and the sunrise breakfast after a night out at Joe Kools.

AHHHHHHH, those were the days.

I can't wait to get back to the town of my birth and have a Johnny's Chip, Bean and Cheese Roti with extra mutton gravy and a Breakfast in Pita from Bimbo's in Kloof.
I'm all Texan Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by pixie
I'm all Texan Big Grin

as am i. Big Grin

Although come to think of it.. Im a nomad... started life in Durbs.. moved to PE.. moved back to durbs... move to UK, move back to sa... But to JHB!

So what does that make me?

Besides screwed up!
"Riches of the heart cannot be stolen"
Quote:Originally posted by macksy
as am i. Big Grin

Although come to think of it.. Im a nomad... started life in Durbs.. moved to PE.. moved back to durbs... move to UK, move back to sa... But to JHB!

So what does that make me?

Besides screwed up!

CONFUSED Maybe!!:thumbs:

Just kidding. :jester:

HH
Cool
Quote:Originally posted by Ash
ME ME ME - I am from Durbs!Big Grin

me too, me too, me too, me too, I am also from Durban!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
Does living 200km up the north coast count ?

Or the 3 years I spent studying in Durban ?

Well we did the same trip.
I am 120km up North coast turn left at the Gingindhlovu junction and in Eshowe then towards Nkanla in a Lekker place called Entumeni (Oliver Mount) Fantastic memories.
Spent 3 years at the Natal tech in Durbs and 2 years in The army at Mayville.
I consider myself a Zululander but then the Wife is a true Durban lady isn't that so Imissdurban
Quote:Originally posted by Didier
Well we did the same trip.
I am 120km up North coast turn left at the Gingindhlovu junction and in Eshowe then towards Nkanla in a Lekker place called Entumeni (Oliver Mount) Fantastic memories.
Spent 3 years at the Natal tech in Durbs and 2 years in The army at Mayville.
I consider myself a Zululander but then the Wife is a true Durban lady isn't that so Imissdurban

Well, seeing as I was born and bred there....yeah, definitely a true blue Durbanite Smile
me, schooling in Mossel Bay and George and then Cape Town until about a year ago. How good it was to run to the beach, walk to the shops and see Table Mountain while having a braai. Now?? well, entire contents of my house is in storage and not sure when I will have a hometown again:eek:

I wonder though, we know where we came from, we know where we are at present...but the future:confused: Well, ok eventually we know one of two places...but before reaching the inevitable:confused:
I'm a true born and bred banana boy....and proud of it!!