Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So who is from the Helderberg Area ?
So who is as lucky as FlyingBok to live in the Helderberg Area ? FlyingBok lives under the foothills of the Helderberg, in Natures Valley in Somerset West.

Who else lives here or used to live here ?

Cheers and have a great day !

I am ... Big Grin
me, I live under the Helderberg too Smile
LOL Lived there while growing up. Spent my first 5 years in Stellendal - the Cape Dutch house at the top of the Main Road and later moved into Mountain Road. Natures Valley did not exist in those days Big Grin .....was still all bush
...that the Helderberg area was just off the coast of Mauritius?Wink
Its not my attitude that sucks, its your perception!
Go the Bokke!
Quote:Originally posted by Daniela
LOL Lived there while growing up. Spent my first 5 years in Stellendal - the Cape Dutch house at the top of the Main Road and later moved into Mountain Road. Natures Valley did not exist in those days Big Grin .....was still all bush

As discussed before in the has been forum ..... that area around Stellendal has developed so much I am sure you might not even recognised the house anymore Wink

Yes Natures Valley was farm yard. When last have you been in the area ? We live just below the reservoir itself.

I think party boy is in Mountain Road ?

Cheers from the best place on earth Big Grin
I grew up in Somerset West. My parents house was just off Irene Av. Heck, the amount of times in my youth that I nearly came to grief on that road, on my skateboard!

I still visit every two years or so. I still think it is the best part of Cape Town to live in.
Somerset West......nothing like it used to be......
Who can remember when Westridge was on the edge of town. Links Service station the last garage before hitting the M2.
It has changed so much, the old railway type houses where P&P is now, the old Beehive Cafe, Tria cinema......is the old rugby field still on the main road opposite the old Morkel house??
Where John101 used to live you could hardly see the house for bush...

The favourite watering hole was the Hole in the Wall and long before the Spur it was the Golden Colt for the Saturday night steak.....
can anybody remember the gigs up at the barn or buying beers on a Sunday at Luigis......

Anabsolutely brilliant place to grow up in, but I don;t know if I would live there now.
SPAM in a can....Now available in regular, turkey, Lite and HOT
I'm close - in the Overberg. The whole area stays one of the most beautiful places in SA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So who is from the Gauteng area? ForumAdmin 70 37,217 24-10-2006, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Icecub