Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marie Biscuits
I was so glad to find Marie Biscuits for a tart I wanted to make.

I apologize for being negative about this..... but it is a very boring, dry, hard and tasteless packet of English Marie Biscuits!!! I am so disappointed Sad Maybe they do taste like this in SA too and I just forgot Smile

:daisy:

I thought so too when I eventually managed to find some here, Pronks. I prefer the Arrowroot biscuits. I think they taske more like what we're used to. Smile
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Venus Wrote:I thought so too when I eventually managed to find some here, Pronks. I prefer the Arrowroot biscuits. I think they taske more like what we're used to. Smile

Have never seen them.... what brand are they?

I wish I had had some marie biscuits this weekend. I like the idea of them being boring its just what I needed to settle my sons little tummy after he's picked up some bug.
lols Wrote:I wish I had had some marie biscuits this weekend. I like the idea of them being boring its just what I needed to settle my sons little tummy after he's picked up some bug.

Hi Lols.... I bought them at Sainsbury's. Would you like me to post you some?

Pronkertjie Wrote:Have never seen them.... what brand are they?

I think they're Crawfords. They're in a yellow packet.
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Pronkertjie Wrote:Hi Lols.... I bought them at Sainsbury's. Would you like me to post you some?

Thanks but I think he is over the worse now. I will go to sainsbury tomorrow and get some just in case. Thanks anyway.
Venus Wrote:I think they're Crawfords. They're in a yellow packet.

Thanks Venus! Will look out for them Smile
lols Wrote:Thanks but I think he is over the worse now. I will go to sainsbury tomorrow and get some just in case. Thanks anyway.

Okay.... hope he is better soon!

Smile