Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Springs.........
Quote:Originally posted by Bushwacker
[B]Tree aan...! (bellowed by Korporaal Gladwin 82201923BE, but in a nice way, coz he's much older now! LOL)

TT 2005 - May 28 to June 10... I think this time I will be there.
(I have quite a few of the SA crowd contacting me, all threatening to go next year.)

I still need your report on the 2004 TT Bothavus! Piccies and all.... [/B]

Botha here and ready for orders.

I will boom you email next week with all the piccies and rest as it is all still on the home PC.

We found a camp site in town this time, but it was like being at a SA rally. You know what it gets like late at night. It was about a 1/2 mile out of town and you just turn up as they do not take any bookings. I will forward details to you.

Type to you soon
RJ
Sounds like an excellent idea! (both the pictures and the camsite like a rally!)

looking forward to both....
Its not my attitude that sucks, its your perception!
Go the Bokke!
Hello!!!

Hoezit you mense....Smile....ja nee Dudette thinks her mountain is huge..wait till she sees the Rockies and the mountains in Alaska..those are ginormous and nogal more beautiful actually...:innocent:

ja i is back and ja it was bloody fantabulous.....did white water rafting...not on Murray park dam this time..:haha:, actually learned some geography as we walked on glaciers and helluva educational for my son.....although he got bored at times..i think we adults enjoyed looking at iceberg more than he did ...:rofl:

what is news with you...??

hell best i start water proofing my house and making sure the plastic furniture is moved inside - as these ppl are very messy you know...Angel

Heppy Birfday Paulie..hoe oud nou?? 100 ??
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub

Heppy Birfday Paulie..hoe oud nou?? 100 ??

...there is no limit to the age of wisdom - age is but a correlation of the past, the present and the future - used by mere mortals to measure their limited time...

(not quite a 100 yet - but fanks hey! Wink )
Go the Bokke!
...there is no limit to the age of wisdom - age is but a correlation of the past, the present and the future - used by mere mortals to measure their limited time...

(not quite a 100 yet - but fanks hey! Wink )

so i see u not there :RIP: yet..good for u....Wink

how is the fandamily??

u still doing bundu bashing in the aisles at work??
Hey Alaska-Cub! (AKA EishCub)

Had a braai on my birthday! Drank wyn, braaied wors and talked *** - just like being in SA! (Even the son shone brightly!)

Family still keeping me in check...

As regards bundu-bashing - I have to go to the Crown Court in Kingston nogal, regarding this last shoplifter. He had 8 outstanding warrants and he has tried to charge me with assault (even though he had a knife and threatened to kill me, all I had was my collar and tie!). Surrey Police think its funny...

Just looking forward to next year for the Springs Beer And Bike Appreciation Society re-union on the Isle of Man... 28 May to 10 June'ish.... (hey Bothavus!)

Glad you had a great holiday. Now you are back and the Forums can start working again! (no traffic when you are gone!)

Send my regards to ManCub and BoyCub... and have an Irish for me!
Go the Bokke!
Hey Alaska-Cub! (AKA EishCub)

Had a braai on my birthday! Drank wyn, braaied wors and talked *** - just like being in SA! (Even the son shone brightly!)

Family still keeping me in check...

As regards bundu-bashing - I have to go to the Crown Court in Kingston nogal, regarding this last shoplifter. He had 8 outstanding warrants and he has tried to charge me with assault (even though he had a knife and threatened to kill me, all I had was my collar and tie!). Surrey Police think its funny...

Just looking forward to next year for the Springs Beer And Bike Appreciation Society re-union on the Isle of Man... 28 May to 10 June'ish.... (hey Bothavus!)

Glad you had a great holiday. Now you are back and the Forums can start working again! (no traffic when you are gone!)

Send my regards to ManCub and BoyCub... and have an Irish for me!

'struth you think i keep these forums running..eikhona...Smile taking a break and working behind the scenes for awhile..like da washing and ironing..the fairy sprinkles dust on it and it gets done...Lekker ne...where the hell is she?? :curse:

good luck..i can imagine the scene inside the court when he tries to defend himself against u...when all you had was a collar and tie...ja nee...:crylol:

ja the reunion will start making bunting and make lekker aerials for the naartjies to sit on....Angel

i shall send my regards....Mancub is wekking hard too hard....and Boycub is playing WWF on his PS2..lekker liewe ne...
u lot missed the Manx Grand Prix this week and next week....:haha: although very quiet (tourist wise) but very noisy when they race past my house.....got all the old classic bikes....very nice to see but noisy...got to put the music and tv on loud so we can hear...Rolleyes Rolleyes

what u lot up to????
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
what u lot up to????

My father popped over on his way back to South Africa (just spent the last 6 months in Spain!) - so I made sure I stayed in his will by being his drinking buddy the whole weekend!

Otherwise, work is still k.a.k., but at least it pays the bills!

How you keeping Cubbie?
Go the Bokke!
Hello.....

Anybody still out there?
Go the Bokke!