Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stay at home Mum........
I have been a stay at home Mum for many years!!!!!

But tomorrow I am going back out into the work place:eek:

Hubby and I made the decision years ago that my job would be to stay at home and look after the children.....be here when they returned from school etc etc.

Well my youngest is now 11 and will be going to Senior School in September......so I made the decision last year that I would like to go out to work (seemed like a good idea at the timeRolleyes )

I enrolled in a course just to get me back up to speed with all the officy type things LOL and started applying for jobs just before Christmas......silly time to start looking I know

But as I said I am starting work tomorrow......only part-time (need to ease myself back in Wink ) ........so please guys THINK OF ME TOMORROW!!!!!!!
Good Luck , Sue. Your years of experience at home will be worth a lot, you'll see. Smile

Knock 'em dead Big Grin
Sue, I can understand how daunting this must be for you!! I wish I was as lucky as you, and that I had a job!! I am sure you will do brilliantly, and that you will love it! Good Luck, I know it will go well for you Big Grin
Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
--Mahatma Gandhi
Good luck for tomorrow bokkie - will think of you slaving away while I am lekker and warm sleeping in bed Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Ash
Good luck for tomorrow bokkie - will think of you slaving away while I am lekker and warm sleeping in bed Big Grin

Ja but when you are slaving away we are lekker and warm in bed Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Mark
Ja but when you are slaving away we are lekker and warm in bed Big Grin

Now I'm going to toi toi - LOL!!
Sue

Good luck for tomorrow. I will be thinking of you. Welcome to the world of part time workers. Balancing a job and kids is not always easy but it nice to become your own person again.

I am sure you will do very well.
Sue...

May your re-entry go smooth. Trust you will make some good friendships there!

Smile
Hi Sue

All the best for tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you. I bet you end up working far less in the office than you have whilst having your full time job at home! Please let us know how it goes. Smile
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Congrats and good luck Sue. You have done what we are busy doing. I am staying at home raising the kids and in a couple of years I would like to go back part time/mornings only......nothing too ambitious or pressurized though.

Lets us know how it goes tommorrow. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parents waiting for children to get home. Curio 0 4,325 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: