Stay at home Mum........
well done
it is hard, i believe, to get back into teh swing after such a break
but im sure u will flourish and get yourself going
well done
and good luck Smile
Hi guys.....

well I survived Big Grin

I cant tell you how nervous I was this morning.....but I gave myself a good talking too and told myself not to be so stupid......and off I went!!!!

They all seem a very friendly bunch, I worked out within about 30 minutes of being there that the receptionist is very nice but she is the company gossip:eek: so dont tell her anything you dont want spread around the whole company!!! LOL

I met a woman that grew up in Boksburg, many many years ago, but it was so nice to speak to someone that knew Kempton Park etc............you blooming South Africans get everywhere dont uRolleyes

It looks like I will be doing a bit of everything, tomorrow I am in the Sales/marketing department.......today I was on reception......getting to know who's who in the zoo!!!

So I think I will go back again tomorrow!!! LOL We were actually joking at home saying its like first day of school, you go the one day and then dont want to go back the following day......and the next day.......and the next day!!!!!

So thanks for all your good wishes today
Quote:Originally posted by suep
Hi guys.....

well I survived Big Grin

I cant tell you how nervous I was this morning.....but I gave myself a good talking too and told myself not to be so stupid......and off I went!!!!

They all seem a very friendly bunch, I worked out within about 30 minutes of being there that the receptionist is very nice but she is the company gossip:eek: so dont tell her anything you dont want spread around the whole company!!! LOL

I met a woman that grew up in Boksburg, many many years ago, but it was so nice to speak to someone that knew Kempton Park etc............you blooming South Africans get everywhere dont uRolleyes

It looks like I will be doing a bit of everything, tomorrow I am in the Sales/marketing department.......today I was on reception......getting to know who's who in the zoo!!!

So I think I will go back again tomorrow!!! LOL We were actually joking at home saying its like first day of school, you go the one day and then dont want to go back the following day......and the next day.......and the next day!!!!!

So thanks for all your good wishes today

Good for u.......well done...
Well done Sue.

Glad to hear its going well
Me too Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parents waiting for children to get home. Curio 0 4,326 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: