Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Da Vinci Code
Well I have the book and shall be starting it soon, well as soon as I can tear myself away from the net.

I shall be back here in this thread to report back, and hopefully a few others will have had a chance to read it...

Happy Reading
[Image: bookswap_sig.gif]

The more that you read,
the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go. Dr. Seuss

"Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr Seuss-
Wow! What a fantastic book! It had me hooked from beginning to end.
I found the writing clear and easy to follow, and the pace of the story kept its momentum all through. I can't believe the whole story takes place in less than 24 hours!
The twists and turns in hte story are very skillfully managed and the author keeps you guessing right til the end.
I understand there is a previous book, and I definitely would try get hold of it.

A definite 10 out of 10 Smile
i still have to get it.....Big Grin
I am two-thirds of the way though and this is a good book. Will give my "review" later hopefully soon, as I want to finish it.

Dudette the previous book is called Angels and Demons, it also involves Langdon ...deciphering clues again.

The more that you read,

-Dr Seuss-
Yep, I enjoyed it too. Bought the book on the way back from SA and finished it during the flight.

Worth a read.
10/10 for this one. The search for the Holy Grail is one of the most intriguing enigmas of all time. This book certainly started a debate in my mind over religions and secret societies...! Lots of interesting bits of history interwoven with the excitement of a thriller.

Excellent book.

The more that you read,

-Dr Seuss-
Ta Dudette, for sending me the book to read, i shall delve into it as soon as i have read this month's book.....eish too many book too read, so little time...:dazed:
I have finally got this book, and started it late last night....seems good so far.

I finished Lovely Bones yesterday, which I thought was really good!
Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
--Mahatma Gandhi
Well. I finished this yesterday, and I really loved it!!! I am so impressed by this book, that I will probably go out and get Dan Brown's other book as well.

It was fascinating reading all the little historical facts, and they way they are incorporated into the book is excellent. I did not get bored once, and I really liked his style.

Definitely one of the better books I have read in a while - it kept me going right to the last page!

Have now started May's book!Big Grin :thumbs:
Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
--Mahatma Gandhi
Quote:Originally posted by Pam M
Well. I finished this yesterday, and I really loved it!!! I am so impressed by this book, that I will probably go out and get Dan Brown's other book as well.

It was fascinating reading all the little historical facts, and they way they are incorporated into the book is excellent. I did not get bored once, and I really liked his style.

Definitely one of the better books I have read in a while - it kept me going right to the last page!

Have now started May's book!Big Grin :thumbs:

Fascinating stuff hey?? I finished it on Sat night..was good !!

I also have finished May's book, am now reading lovely bones....Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Da Vinci Code - plagiarism Joan 0 3,300 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: