Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The big S education....
Well, the time has come this week for my son to have sex and drugs education at school....Blush

This week he has so far learnt about drugs, and yesterday was about the anatomy of both sexes....he was quite adamant to not discuss it at all but he did look at me in a certain way Blush

This morning he informs he is going thru puberty and really should only start when he is 13 Rolleyes but because he has a few spots and a few hairs under his arms he is not happy...poor love...:haha:

Well, when i wanted to chat to him about it, he did not want to and refused to listen, so in a way i am glad i did not have to tell him to avoid embarrassment on my side and his, but i feel sad to not educated him that way, but i am also glad that this task has been taken over and explained to them in a good clean manner...Big Grin

I guess from now on, things are going to be quite different around here :innocent:
lol A right little mr. man...

heheh, shame Cubby, its bound to happen sooner or later. Mine will be going into puberty in a couple of years from now. I shudder when I think about it... Big Grin
*Doer of healing rituals and keeper of brooms.*

*Water flows, Wind blows, Fire glows, Earth grows, Magic shows.*