Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things do come to those who wait
Update on the woman who is making my life awkward.

The latest escapade has been listening in on my converstations and reporting back to the ex. We are now being threatened with no visitations from little one (even though she is with us a every day) because i love her child. Ha Can you imaging what the courts would say? She would be laughed out of the place. Have spoken to T and expressed how I feel and he explained that mother is jealous and insecure. No Really. Would never have guessed.

I have spoken to HR and the directors have been called in. Even though we all know who is doing this we have no proof at all. And without that proof I cannot instigate procedings. I have explained that I can leave but a 7 year old cannot and this person is messing with a childs emotions just because she has a problem against me. I do not understand people like her, prepared to do what ever to get her own way.

A plan has been hammered out and they have to decide what to do - either make a new office for me (will involve making another one smaller) or moving vindicitve to the cold warehouse. (i personally like the latter). I am still looking for another job - preferably 50 miles up the road where mother knows no one. I hate being spied upon
gwasi Wrote:The latest escapade has been listening in on my converstations and reporting back to the ex.

Devise a code with your ex and if there is repeated infringement on you.. feed a little 'planted' dis-information. Let your imagnation run wild with this one.. and you might find it works wonders? Wink

Let your HR monitor your conversations etc.. and keep them 'in the loop' to some extent.

Keep looking for that next job too.. :thumbs:
a woman scorned

now why do they have that expression

Wink
If it was my ex it would be easy but alas it is not so. Hence the spying.

Woman scorned - me - no - never.Big Grin

Have been told that I must wait a few months before this whole thing gets put into action. They really think I won't leave. Watch me - get a job and i'm gone
After a few weeks of calm yesterday she came out fires blazing (well she thought so) and called me "Sais" (pronounced saith and a derogatory word for English). I laughed and reminded her that though I might have been born in England I am a Saffer. Her face was a picture when she realised that I understood what was said.

On the job front I have applied for a position in a German Company based 35 miles away from here. We shall see.
this women is quite unbelievable

:noway:
[COLOR="Purple"]Phew Gwasi.... maybe you remind her of someone in her past and now she is punishing you ..... lol. What an unhappy woman she is!

Sterkte[/COLOR]
gwasi Wrote:Her face was a picture when she realised that I understood what was said.

Did you reply in Afrikaans? Wink

Best of luck with the German company. [SIZE="1"]Just don't mention the war..[/SIZE]
Big Grin
Best of luck with the German company. [SIZE="1"]Just don't mention the war..[/SIZE]
Big Grin[/QUOTE]

Which One ( war) would that be , pray ?
E.g. Yanks and Brits are quite guilty of any number of mad wars , of lately...
( Whilst ze Germans just make the luvverly cars , the likes of which Yanks and Brits are quite incapable of making...)
I did not think to reply in Afrikaans:duh:
The impact was rfeplying in English. I shall not sink to her level. I'm having too much fun freaking her out with my scant knowledge of Welsh.