Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomorrow....
Tomorrow my little Danny starts pre-school. :bigcry: He'll be going for three mornings a week to start with. Today he's been a mixture of anxious & excited. We've not been apart much in his life so it's a very big step for both of us. :babyroll:
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Oh Wow! What a day! I am sure he will have lots of fun.

This is another exciting chapter in the lives of our children.

I found it was a wonderful experience for both Craig and I! Craig cause of what he was going to be learning and experiencing and me cause I would eventually have some ME TIME which I found fantastic even if it is for a couple of hours a week.
[Image: qubranch_sig.gif]
Aaaw Good luck Venus, must be hard when your little one starts to grow up. I hope his first day will be great !
[Image: bookswap_sig.gif]

The more that you read,
the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go. Dr. Seuss

"Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr Seuss-
Already????

Oh hon.. Im sure you will get settled into a routine really quickly... and he will start loving school and you will get some "me time".... Its a big part of his life... oh sweet man.. has he got a uniform and everything?
Aah, Venus I know the feeling....hope that he doesn't have a problem settling in and that mum will enjoy her "freedom"... easier said than done... :mmm:
Ahh I'm sure Danny will love it! Don't they just look sooo cute in their little uniform and all? Hope you're taking loads of pictures!!
Good luck and enjoy your 'free-time' Wink
Ah cute man.......i am sure he is mega excited..... :hartlik:

This is so exciting for him and Mom i am sure you going to have some quality time by yourself and enjoying some time-out.... Smile

Please take a pic and show us......Good Luck Danny..... :hartlik:
This is an anxious time for you, no matter how prepared you are! :haha: My son was the most clingy of all my children, but loved play school.
Holding thumbs that all will go well for both of you Smile
How was his first day?
[Image: qubranch_sig.gif]
Well, I didn't sleep much last night but was woken up early by a very excited little boy. :haha: He doesn't have a uniform for pre-school but was so proud to be carrying his school bag. Jangar took some pics, which I'll post in the gallery as soon as we get them uploaded onto the pc. Within a few minutes of walking through the school door, Danny was joining in with the other kids. He did shed a few tears about 10 minutes after I left when he realised I wasn't there, Sad but settled down quickly. Big Grin
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<