Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top pet names
Quote:Originally posted by dudette
)

Luckily we had 9 months to choose each of our children's names!

this is a good topic for a thread itself Smile
Quote:Originally posted by jewels
this is a good topic for a thread itself Smile

hope those who are preggies at the moment read this - :woof: :woof: :woof:
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub

hehehehe
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub

So Cubs do you think anyone would even want to call their children any of these names in the next few months after this thread :haha: :haha:

Dog's

Molly, Max, Charlie, Holyy, Jack, Ben, Jake, Rosie, Buster, Meg, Oscar, Lucy, Sam, Jess, Alfie, Millie, Sophie, Harry, and Oliver....

Cat's

Tigger, Oscar, Charlie, Max, Harry, Chloe, Sophie, Molly, Alfie, Simba, George, Billy, jack, Ellie, Tom, Jess, Sam, katie, Mia and Holly

:noway:
Quote:Originally posted by Jillibeans
So Cubs do you think anyone would even want to call their children any of these names in the next few months after this thread :haha: :haha:

Dog's

Molly, Max, Charlie, Holyy, Jack, Ben, Jake, Rosie, Buster, Meg, Oscar, Lucy, Sam, Jess, Alfie, Millie, Sophie, Harry, and Oliver....

Cat's

Tigger, Oscar, Charlie, Max, Harry, Chloe, Sophie, Molly, Alfie, Simba, George, Billy, jack, Ellie, Tom, Jess, Sam, katie, Mia and Holly

:noway:

Well, after celebrities giving their children names such as Fifi Trixibell, Heavenly Hiraani Tigerlily and Coco, Any of the above seems positively conservative.
Quote:Originally posted by Bushbaby
Well, after celebrities giving their children names such as Fifi Trixibell, Heavenly Hiraani Tigerlily and Coco, Any of the above seems positively conservative.

Yeah you're right, conservative they are - but then nowadays with the celebs anything goes - where do they find these names :dazed:
Quote:Originally posted by Jillibeans
Yeah you're right, conservative they are - but then nowadays with the celebs anything goes - where do they find these names :dazed:

when they in their drug hazed state, they suddenly find inspiration:crylol: :crylol: :crylol: :crylol:
Have had three dogs and a string of cats since 1982, when I first had a home of my own. The dogs were Jurgen (a huge male Doberman), and two absolutely wonderful No-Name SPCA specials called Bridgette and Kelly.

My passion as far as animals is concerned is cats, and back in SA I have had Yagi, Nicholas-Thomas, Rhombic, Hobo (a.k.a Hobie-G), Casey, and Fransita. My very special threesome that came to the UK with me last year are Shanti, Austin and Little Patch

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
A friend had a dog that did not get along with the other dog, a Wimeraner (spelling...)............. we took it on "appro" and that became the dog's name...Big Grin