Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twins!!!!
Hello all

Has anyone got any experience of giving birth (naturally) to twins in the UK?

My little sister has revealed that she is 12 weeks pregnant with twins!!! (she has 3 kids already) and I am trying to source any information for her...

In SA she had one kid by natural birth and then two via C-section... as some of you may know - once you have a C-section in SA (ok in the past say 9 years) you were doomed to only ever having a C-sectoin.

What is the best gift you have ever been given? My sister is looking seriously pregnant and I am worried a bit about the effects of the pregnancy on her health, is there anything I can do to help her?
To regret past mistakes is to live them over again....... move on and live your life without regret!
Spacegirl Wrote:Hello all

Has anyone got any experience of giving birth (naturally) to twins in the UK?

My little sister has revealed that she is 12 weeks pregnant with twins!!! (she has 3 kids already) and I am trying to source any information for her...

In SA she had one kid by natural birth and then two via C-section... as some of you may know - once you have a C-section in SA (ok in the past say 9 years) you were doomed to only ever having a C-sectoin.

What is the best gift you have ever been given? My sister is looking seriously pregnant and I am worried a bit about the effects of the pregnancy on her health, is there anything I can do to help her?

Hi there, I am sorry to only have seen this thread now. I had twin girls 11 years go, but it was in SA. And then I had my son a year ago here. I found the experience here to be a great deal better than what I had in SA. The midwives here are always more than happy to let you get on with things, although having twins put you in a higher risk category. She will be able to discuss any concerns she has with her midwif, and I am sure she will also be assigned to an obstetrician. As long as both babies are head down, she will have no problem delivering naturally. :thumbs:
Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
--Mahatma Gandhi