Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US GP from Indianapolis
I see on F1 that the marshallers are running out of people to clear the track ... on TV commentary it is not such an issue.

Expect an early stop to the race and very despondent crowd.

In one interview a guy drove 9 hours, one from Panama and one from Mexico !!!

$ 80 - $ 200 per ticket on average never mind airfares / hotel etc ... Blush
lols Wrote:Ferrari, Minardi and Jordan

Copy cat .. Wink
Jeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss MS nearly took Barri out after a pit stop ! THe man can be rough sometimes - now THAT would have been funny ... only ONE car not on the podium :rofl:
FlyingBok Wrote:Jeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss MS nearly took Barri out after a pit stop ! THe man can be rough sometimes - now THAT would have been funny ... only ONE car not on the podium :rofl:

That was so hitte te.... Smile

:f1: :f1: :f1:
Pronkertjie Wrote:That was so hitte te.... Smile

:f1: :f1: :f1:

Eischhh a heart stopper blommie .. surely a few dreaded words will fall afterwards ...
The race should have been called off.......................I myself think well done to Michelin,what happens if they did not issue a warning,and a driver was killed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,then what....anyways go on Schumi
durbsboy Wrote:The race should have been called off.......................I myself think well done to Michelin,what happens if they did not issue a warning,and a driver was killed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,then what....anyways go on Schumi

:db: there was Michelins available that could " handle" the corners and g - forces but they would have been well - below par and a safety (speed) limit should have been imposed.

7 teams chose the wrong tyre brand ... they must take the penalty.

Why must 3 teams compromise if they did their homework and testing ?

Do not agree - race should continue - how absurd it might seem ..
FERRARI 1 & 2 !

Well Done Bridgestone !!!

Montero (Jordan) a lap down in third :haha:
there is something that should be taken into account when Bridgestone were having problems the other teams did not stop racing! Michelin are the ones who caused all of this along with the FIA
lols Wrote:there is something that should be taken into account when Bridgestone were having problems the other teams did not stop racing! Michelin are the ones who caused all of this along with the FIA

Yip - I seem to rememeber a while ago Bridgestone also had a problem and had to cope with it ... was it not their rain tyres ?
Good to See MS and Schu,i not waisting champagne.

No dignitaries on the podium either ... just the boss of their marketing company dishing out the trophies :yikes: