Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegatables
My daughter is a bit fussy when it comes to vegetables. She does like cauliflower though. I love all vegetables.
What vegetables do you like/dislike?

Just CURIOus. :p
I L-O-V-E :hartlik: Creamed spinnach...... Just a schlep to make it.... you really have to do the wash thing VERY well, otherwise you have all the sandy bits, and in my experience, sand and cream don't mix! Smile
Beans
I like all vegetables except spinach and Brussels Sprouts! Sick I am not a fan of raw onions, but like them any other way Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Curio
My daughter is a bit fussy when it comes to vegetables. She does like cauliflower though. I love all vegetables.
What vegetables do you like/dislike?

Just CURIOus. :p

I like all veggies..........but they must be under cooked.....hate it when they are soggy Sick

When my kids wouldnt eat veggies I used to make a nice soup.....then they cant tell what veggies they are eating Wink :haha: and then they cant moan!!!!!
I love any vegetable, some have to be cooked, but those that one can eat raw, I love most!

Will have a meal of veggies without meat anytime!!Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Joan
I love any vegetable, some have to be cooked, but those that one can eat raw, I love most!

Will have a meal of veggies without meat anytime!!Big Grin

:thumbs: agree there Joan......when ever I eat out I tend to go for the vegetarian meals....
I don't like brussel sprouts or fennel. I have got to quite like aubergine but my husband can't stand it. My oldest child says carrots are his favourite vegetable and then promptly doesn't eat them.

Overall I don't mind vegetables but not in preference to meat. Vegetables vs steak -steak will win everytime Smile
Oh, I just luurvve veggies! I eat absolutely anything, but like Dudette, don't eat raw onion, that just gives me pain on the tummy Sick

I used to be a veggie for a few years, but then started to get side effects, so now I've added fish to my diet and I do eat the odd meat as well
Nothing beats a nice veggie lasagne, yum
The only veggies I do not like are tomatoes and onions. Will only eat these if they are extremely well cooked into something else.

Can imagine the hardships I experience as a result as these two veggies seem to be the most widely used on the planet!
Quote:Originally posted by Bushbaby
The only veggies I do not like are tomatoes and onions. Will only eat these if they are extremely well cooked into something else.

Can imagine the hardships I experience as a result as these two veggies seem to be the most widely used on the planet!

Especially for a lekker gravy with "pap"
:p Big Grin