Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weight Watchers Question
Quote:Originally posted by Strawbs
Well......... I think we should start a new thread and just post the weight loss each week that way we can keep a record of it and see how people are doing??? That way we can see who to cheer and who to klap!!! Big Grin

that sounds scary !
Smile
Quote:Originally posted by jewels
that sounds scary !
Smile

Imagine a life with no more Foxes!!! :hooray:
Well......... I think we should start a new thread and just post the weight loss each week that way we can keep a record of it and see how people are doing??? That way we can see who to cheer and who to klap!!! Big Grin

Now that's motivation
Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
--Mahatma Gandhi

Great Idea Strawbs...........but I dont want to lose weight.......but will klap anyone who needs it Wink :haha:
Imagine a life with no more Foxes!!! :hooray:

:noway: :haha:

on a serious note tho, i starved myself for many many years and was painfully ill with it - when i arrived in Uk in 2000 i was 35 kilos !
it has taken me a good few years to get over that, mentally
fair enough - i am slightly overweight, i think, but i wont go back to what i was

i try and get to the gym a few times a week and i do try to watch what i eat
altho we eat out alot and if i fancy that carrot cake for pudding, then i will have it LOL

i suppose it is about moderation and being happy
Quote:Originally posted by jewels
:noway: :haha:

on a serious note tho, i starved myself for many many years and was painfully ill with it - when i arrived in Uk in 2000 i was 35 kilos !
it has taken me a good few years to get over that, mentally
fair enough - i am slightly overweight, i think, but i wont go back to what i was

i try and get to the gym a few times a week and i do try to watch what i eat
altho we eat out alot and if i fancy that carrot cake for pudding, then i will have it LOL

i suppose it is about moderation and being happy

Good on you for overcoming your weight problem when you were so thin!! I would rather be a bit plump (I am rather more than a "bit" though :o) than starved...it is just as bad for your body to be too thin!:
Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
--Mahatma Gandhi

This reminds me of my friend, who always told her husband how much she has lost when she is on a diet. Of course she never told him how much she gained in between. One day she told him again she lost 3 kilo's and he look at her in pretend shock and said that there is nothing left of her now because he kept track of all kilo's she has lost :haha:
Quote:Originally posted by Pam M
Good on you for overcoming your weight problem when you were so thin!! I would rather be a bit plump (I am rather more than a "bit" though :o) than starved...it is just as bad for your body to be too thin!:

:thumbs:
yes - i am something for rick to hold onto now
Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Pronkertjie
This reminds me of my friend, who always told her husband how much she has lost when she is on a diet. Of course she never told him how much she gained in between. One day she told him again she lost 3 kilo's and he look at her in pretend shock and said that there is nothing left of her now because he kept track of all kilo's she has lost :haha:

:haha:
his must have thought his wife was wasting away
Hi all! Big Grin

I am three weeks now on the weigh watchers diet and WOW!!! I've lost 6.6kg's so far and feeling great!

Bought one of the ww calculators and that is an amazing little thing and well worth the 16 pounds!!

Good luck to all who is on diet or wants to go on one and YES! it is worth it you just feel great and so proud of yourself when you loose the kilo's or stones....or whatever!! Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The reason for weight gain dudette 12 7,514 13-08-2004, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Dolla
  So you want to lose weight guarenteed? mcamp999 0 3,645 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: