Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What turns YOU on? A chef or a fireman..
During the week there was a news item on the local radio about Tana Ramsay (wife of big G) really loving it when Gordon came home in his chef's whites. Apparently it was a turn on for her..

So after much giggling, they put it to the audience and most respondents said:
'Firemen' :woof:

Not to let the side down.. a challenge was laid. We'd test the theory here in Milton Keynes. Me, as a chef, and Wes dressed as a fireman.

Knowing Wes's penchant for mischief, I enlisted the help of my posse. and chocolate truffles. And anything else I could possibly think of.. :haha:

The video below is a brief view on what the women (note, I stress women. Ladies would definitely choose better :o ) of Milton Keynes desire :woof:

http://www.horizonmk.co.uk/Article.asp?id=735715&spid=
watched it last night and I must say you got walloped

seemed like great fun

:clap:

[SIZE="1"]ps.. i had been wondering who had taken my pillow [/SIZE]
[COLOR="Purple"]Oh dear Cheffie.... how come you shaved your hair so that he can stuck it on his face!

I am a lady.... I would have voted or the :chef:

:jive:[/COLOR]
TheDuck Wrote:[SIZE="1"]ps.. i had been wondering who had taken my pillow [/SIZE]
Pillow??? Surely you must be mistaken. Blush

[SIZE="1"]I borrowed it from Mcamp when you left it there.. :o[/SIZE]
mcamp already had his own cushion factory why would he need a pillow

:mmm:

its no wonder that firemen are preferred above a bunch of sweet tarts
Unfair advantage there Chef fie- the fireman uniform was not British but American therefore anyone would look better than the purple/ burgandy that the UK has.
Personally the fireman would need to have been a bit bulkier - far to scrawny - a man that can cook, v's a man that can throw you over his shoulder (with a 6 pack stomach)? :mmm: Can i have both please?Big Grin
gwasi Wrote:Personally the fireman would need to have been a bit bulkier - far to scrawny - a man that can cook, v's a man that can throw you over his shoulder (with a 6 pack stomach)? :mmm: Can i have both please?Big Grin

:haha:
Nice one!

The cooking part.. well I did mention that firemen can't make truffles Wink

I'll need to send back the pillow to Mcamp before I attempt any measure of throwing women :woof: over my shoulder :o

Duckie..

I knew that the fireman outfit would do it for the ladies. I just had to ensure the few stray votes would be surreptiously garnered by the offer of chocolate. Though that fell through too when the 'fireman' offered them :wall:
Big Grin
beaten by an unshaven scrawny fireman

you must be on an island where everyone is afraid their home is going to be looted and burnt to the ground

location location location
Cheffie Wrote:The cooking part.. well I did mention that firemen can't make truffles Wink

I do know a fireman who can cook Thai- not chocolate truffles but it'll do in a when in a tight corner:tonguepop:
gwasi Wrote:I do know a fireman who can cook Thai- not chocolate truffles but it'll do in a when in a tight corner:tonguepop:

a fireman of many talents and in a tight spot as well