Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is from the Western Cape/Boland?
Trying to break the hold the Capetonians have and see if there is anyone here from north of the boerewors curtain?
Me - actually residing in Hermanus area
sooibrand Wrote:Me - actually residing in Hermanus area

beautiful part of the world

Confusedaffer:
I have heard that Hermanus is lovely - have actually never been there.
Has also become popular for Whale spotting

they come into the bay for mating
Hey I am Melanie, I am from the USA and i am moving to Cape town in the Summer i just wanted to get more involved so i am trying stuff like this. How are yall?
Hi Melanie

what would you liek to hear and know?

I am sure many people will be a source of help.

Where do you intend going to study in Cape Town?

There are a number of people from Cape Town frequenting the site, who either lived there previously or who are still there.

Keep chatting

quack

:woof:
USAGirl06 Wrote:Hey I am Melanie, I am from the USA and i am moving to Cape town in the Summer i just wanted to get more involved so i am trying stuff like this. How are yall?

Welcome Melanie :thumbs:

I am sure you will enjoy and love the Cape Big Grin

PS: My hometown is Somerset West but I am a (financial) expat in West Africa. Ghana / Liberia / Guinea / Liberia and soon Mauritania.

Cheers again and welcome !
USAGirl06 Wrote:Hey I am Melanie, I am from the USA and i am moving to Cape town in the Summer i just wanted to get more involved so i am trying stuff like this. How are yall?

Hi Melanie....

Welcome again. I am sure you will enjoy visiting here, and feel free to ask questions.... there are quite a few that are from Cape Town or surroundings and they will be happy to help you.

Your Summer will be Winter in SA.... bring your jacket and raincoat along Smile

:daisy:

Hi Melanie,
I am from Cape Town - how I envy you going to live there. I have been in Austria for 17 years & still get home-sick although I do go back every couple of years. If you want more info please mail me. If I don't hear from you have a great time there.
Eleanor

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So who is from Cape Town? ForumAdmin 81 41,498 17-04-2006, 07:10 AM
Last Post: aalborg