Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Workout programs
at the moment I am trying to do 2 spin a week, I am also trying to also increase on the weights section though not to confident in that area as yet, I normal do a circuit all the way around x 3 which can also be nackering, you must be pretty fit Brikbok I feel half dead after 4 days training do you supplement any of your meals at all?

But when I am being lazy I head for the treadmill :p

none the less want to step up my spinning I am going to attempt a 35 mile bike ride for a charity in June.
It all dpends
Went to the gym again for the first time in 2 weeks, after the school holidays, and boy just in that time, my body must have really had a break, cause by the end of my weights session, my muscles were shaking and already they beginning to ache lol, what a good feeling though, to be back again and have that familiar comforting ache that tells me i have worked hard......aerobics and weights on Wednesday next.......can't wait Big Grin
The Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay -
Love isn't love till it's given away......
Well done for getting back into it again. You might also find that you are a little bit stronger after the break as you have given your muscles a bit of chance to heal and grow. Sometimes your body can also get used to a particular workout regime. A small break is always good. Keep it up!!!Smile
Excuse my ignorance but what is a spin class?

I've just joined a gym and I'm quite keen to do the Pilates class and ABs class. I'm also going to have a program worked out for me.
Well I am trying to loose 3 stone or 20kg in normal terms. Been trying to get to the gym at least 5 times a week, doing mainly cardio. I am finding running difficult at the moment, but I think it might get better once the weight drops off. I wish there was a magic pill to make me thinner quickly.......I can dream. For now I am trying to loose as much as I can before the 10th June...going home for a holiday and don't want to be the fattest person in my family!!!Rolleyes
Spin classes are high intensity cycling workouts with a group of people. Killer stuff.

Tau, a better option to running would be the cross trainers at your gym. They might be a bit odd to get used to initially but they place much less stress on your knees and anles and are actually a better work out over all.

The most important thing in losing weight is your diet. I managed to lost a stone and a half over two months but you might be able to do better. Eat lots of white meat and try to avoid pasta/white breads. Try to eat 4 or 5 small meals during the course of the day instead of 3 big meals and drink about 2 litres of water a day. Good luck!