Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You are what you eat
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Dr Gillian has a few pages on food combination, which is really interesting. Fruit should ALWAYS be eaten on its own. Normally I think 3 hours after protein and 4 hours after carbs (I am not sure on the hours, but something like this).

So yes, fruit can be eaten as a snack, but not directly after lunch or dinner. I also like something sweet after a meal. Heath thinks I am being absolutely ridiculous, but once again I think it is a women thing. I eat a teaspoon of peanut butter afterwards, this normally helps me. Or if I really am feeling naughty I tell myself once again to wait 20 minutes until your brain had time to tell your tummy it is full.

hehehe maybe i shud try this peanut butter thing !

mmm i will try to be good and make myself wait 20 mins - and then eat it prob'ly :haha:
Howzit girls...Big Grin

Have eaten a breakfast bar, bacon and mixed cheese sandwich,tea,4 glasses water...just returned from a 35min run or should I say swim...Sad ..absolutely poured down:haha:
Have the munchies so when the boss goes to gym I will sneak out and buy a sandwich...and some fruit and I will eat it later..:thumbs:
Quote:Originally posted by jewels
hehehe maybe i shud try this peanut butter thing !

mmm i will try to be good and make myself wait 20 mins - and then eat it prob'ly :haha:

Ugh, I have a craving now and the fact that our Tech brought a beeeeg chocolate from Cadbury's World with, did not really help :haha:

Toks, do you go running even when it is raining? Sheesh
Ugh, I have a craving now and the fact that our Tech brought a beeeeg chocolate from Cadbury's World with, did not really help :haha:

Toks, do you go running even when it is raining? Sheesh

of course..if you find excuses you always look for one..Big Grin
winners never quit and quitters never win..Wink ..I repeat this to my self every morning when I get up..Smile
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
of course..if you find excuses you always look for one..Big Grin
winners never quit and quitters never win..Wink ..I repeat this to my self every morning when I get up..Smile

Very true. My mum told me tell myself in the mirror everyday that I am gorgeous :haha:
Very true. My mum told me tell myself in the mirror everyday that I am gorgeous :haha:

and going by various descriptions, I hear you are...Wink
and going by various descriptions, I hear you are...Wink

No no no, you don't understand :haha: Just to build the confidence! Blush
No no no, you don't understand :haha: Just to build the confidence! Blush

ja ja excuses...:p
ja ja excuses...:p

I am speaking the honest truff Wink
Howzit girls...Big Grin

Have eaten a breakfast bar, bacon and mixed cheese sandwich,tea,4 glasses water...just returned from a 35min run or should I say swim...Sad ..absolutely poured down:haha:
Have the munchies so when the boss goes to gym I will sneak out and buy a sandwich...and some fruit and I will eat it later..:thumbs:

well done toks !
i have had a busy afternoon

im off to the gym later ! i must i must i must
Big Grin

sins wise - i had a mini echo at 11am and after lunch (turkey and tomato salad), my sec bought me a low fat choc mousse form marks and spencer
but no cookies :thumbs: