Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You are what you eat
Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Naught....nothing at all!! Don't like them....my tastebuds reject them.

Look I have eaten them before.....if I go to someones house for dinner and they make veggies, I'll eat them....although I don't enjoy them.

Would never make them for myself.

Interesting.

Yep, I know what you mean, it's not like you'd chuck the plate at them and say "no way man, I'm not eating this gunk" but you would rather not eat them...
I cant go a day without some form of fruit.......my taste buds crave them Big Grin

strawberries on me cereal......then 2 or 3 other sorts of fruit during the day..........

tonights programme looks like its going to be a good one again....the couple were first featured on GMTV for sleep problems....then the programme "you are what you eat" got in contact with them........should be interesting!!!
Quote:Originally posted by jewels
jeez salads 5 days a week?

i eat salads for lunch now with ham etc
i do try to eat healthyly (?lol) but if i fancy a biccie or custard tart then i have one

i starved myself for years and vowed i would enjoy myself now but i try try at least - not frozen chic nuggets liek these ppl
usually fresh food with fruit and veg

Yep, I love my salads. I keep it interesting, and put something different on every day. I can not eat bread at all (which is a blessing in disguise!). Of course, when winter comes, it is soups, or nice stews...

Not that I am a health freak. I eat that chocolate or M&M's when I am craving it
Quote:Originally posted by suep
I cant go a day without some form of fruit.......my taste buds crave them Big Grin

strawberries on me cereal......then 2 or 3 other sorts of fruit during the day..........

tonights programme looks like its going to be a good one again....the couple were first featured on GMTV for sleep problems....then the programme "you are what you eat" got in contact with them........should be interesting!!!

Me neither. Nothing as nice as a fruit smoothie either. Yum...

I got my book today, can't wait to start reading it! Big Grin
Naught....nothing at all!! Don't like them....my tastebuds reject them. Big Grin

Look I have eaten them before.....if I go to someones house for dinner and they make veggies, I'll eat them....although I don't enjoy them.

You will need to get Mrs Gregg to cook them differently.. either that you are just weird!! Wink
Naught....nothing at all!! Don't like them....my tastebuds reject them. Big Grin

Crikey, not even pumpkin fritters? Wink I understand where you are coming from. Everybody thinks I am a freak that I don't eat meat. Not that I am trying to be funny, I just don't like a steak (just like you don't like veggies!) Although I do like a nice piece of boerewors every now and then!
Quote:Originally posted by suep

Oh Sue I LOVE fruit and probably eat about 3 different types a day too!!

I think I've had at least one banana every day for as long as I can remember!! Big Grin (well I am from Natal)

All the berries, oranges, apples, naartjies, pears, plums, nectarines etc etc Yum Yum!!
Watch out fruit salad!! :haha:
Phuza, Bepha , Souza!!
Quote:Originally posted by Strawbs
You will need to get Mrs Gregg to cook them differently.. either that you are just weird!! Wink

I thought you already knew that I'm weird!! Wink

PS....it's not Mrs Gregg's fault......I don't like them whoever cooks them... Big Grin
Phuza, Bepha , Souza!!
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Crikey, not even pumpkin fritters? Wink I understand where you are coming from. Everybody thinks I am a freak that I don't eat meat. Not that I am trying to be funny, I just don't like a steak (just like you don't like veggies!) Although I do like a nice piece of boerewors every now and then!

Well there you go....everyone is different.

I don't like veggies.....yet everyone else in my family digs them. :p

The world would be a boring place if everyone was the same!! Wink
Phuza, Bepha , Souza!!
I thought you already knew that I'm weird!! Wink

PS....it's not Mrs Gregg's fault......I don't like them whoever cooks them... Big Grin

Spoilt BRAT!!! :p

p.s. this fruit salad aint scared of you!!! :cheer: