Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your thoughts for my daughter
Hi Oom Rob, was also wondering how things have been going with Wendy lately. Hope there has been some progress.
Best wishes.
:hug: :lovef:
Thank you for your concerns - re Wendy, she is still battling on and believe it or not healthwise she is very much the same, although our own GP has been out of this world in his efforts to firstly help with medication that has eased the pain considrably and secondly has organised for her to see a Professor of Medicine through in Leeds in early May.

He has backed us in our complaint against the hospital and their attitude in sending her home with anti-depressent - this matter is still on going and they do not like the fact either that my MP has gotten herself involved as well.

Will keep you posted.
Always enjoy life - and remember there is always someone worse off than yourself - treat others as you yourself would want to be treated.
Sorry to hear about Wendy Oom Rob. I trust that they will dicover the cause of this pain soon. I have a friend that is going through a similar thing...... she is going through many months of pain now. They finally discovered what causes the pain, but no plan of further treatment yet. It is a bit sad because it is going on for about 8 months now.

Trust that Wendy will get better soon Oom Rob.
Thanks for the update, Rob. I'm very sorry that things haven't improved much for Wendy yet. We'll keep praying. :hug:
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<