Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoo keepers apply here
A young guy, Joey is employed as a new zoo keeper he arrives on time in his uniform and is really ready to make a great first impression...

He goes to his boss who gives him his first task 'Son I'd like you to clean the octopus tank, here is a temporary tank to move the octopus into with a lid and here is the cleaning materials you'll need.'

So off Joey goes to clean the tank and he comes back to his boss all red faced and upset about half an hour later...

'Boss I can seem to budge the octopus, everytime I try to pull him out the tank he keeps sticking his tentacles to the side of the tank'

'hmm' says the boss 'you'll need a spade'

'Great' Joey replies and off he runs, grabs a spade and spends the next 20 mins still trying to get the octopus out the tank.

Really embarrassed now he crawls back to his boss.. 'Sir, its still not working, everytime I try to remove his tentacles off the side of the tank with the spade he still manages to find something else to grab onto, I'm really struggling.'

'Well no wonder' says the boss ' You need to tap the octopus on the head with a spade until the octopus goes ... ooh me head' and then you lift him out...
:haha: Rolleyes :cheeky:
Nice one :rofl:
hehehehe Big Grin
*Doer of healing rituals and keeper of brooms.*

*Water flows, Wind blows, Fire glows, Earth grows, Magic shows.*
:crylol: :crylol: :crylol: :crylol: Brilliant!!!
life is what you make of it