Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moonlight Becomes You - Mary Higgins Clark
I've just finished "A Stranger is Watching" and it is very riviting to put it mildly....

Agatha Christe is but a princess of suspense compared to MHC !!!
I've read and really enjoyed quite a lot of MHC's books, trying to remember some now ......... uhm, "Let me call you Sweetheart', "You belong to me", "I'll be seeing you" - loved them all, but there was one I remember that really got to me - just looked on my bookshelf, but it's not there anymore, don't remember who I've 'lend' it to - but it was about dancing and shoes - the murderer bought each of his victims a pair of dancing shoes just before the crime, and the victim was always found wearing only one of those shoes afterwards, and I was SOO shocked at the end, could just not believe who the actual murderer was !!!! Does anyone knows the title or read that ?? It was soooooo good ........... shudder !!!
Quote:Originally posted by Almitra
I've read and really enjoyed quite a lot of MHC's books, trying to remember some now ......... uhm, "Let me call you Sweetheart', "You belong to me", "I'll be seeing you" - loved them all, but there was one I remember that really got to me - just looked on my bookshelf, but it's not there anymore, don't remember who I've 'lend' it to - but it was about dancing and shoes - the murderer bought each of his victims a pair of dancing shoes just before the crime, and the victim was always found wearing only one of those shoes afterwards, and I was SOO shocked at the end, could just not believe who the actual murderer was !!!! Does anyone knows the title or read that ?? It was soooooo good ........... shudder !!!

I'll pretend not to have read this post as the book is probably in my waiting to be read pile.... :p
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
I'll pretend not to have read this post as the book is probably in my waiting to be read pile.... :p

Please search your 'waiting to be read pile' !!
Gotta know the title - just hate it when I can't remember something I know I know !!! :dizzy:
I love MHC. As soon as I am not banned anymore by my fiance, I am buying this book. Maybe I can even sneak a secret purchase in Angel :innocent:
sounds good - i shall look out for it !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mary Higgins Clark - a new book nikkinaz 1 3,513 21-04-2006, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Jangar
  The Mary Ann Shaughnessy Series by Catherine Cookson dudette 7 6,003 20-07-2005, 11:14 PM
Last Post: nikkinaz
  Yet another Mary Higgins Clark... nikkinaz 5 4,244 02-10-2004, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Jangar