very sneaky.....Wink

ahhh it wasnt behind ur back at all

it was when u went for a run ! :tongue:
Quote:Originally posted by jewels
ahhh it wasnt behind ur back at all

it was when u went for a run ! :tongue:

:haha: so I will have to stop running now...Wink
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
ladies ladies.....:noway: ..turn my back and you off to M&S and yummie foods....Big Grin

We are just treating ourselves, because Jewels has been so good yesterday Wink
Boursin is a lovely cheese worth trying and you also get those mini cheese platters now - about 12 soft cream cheeses with different toppings - comes in a plastic container with little plastic paddles to lift the cheese onto crackers. We had these for lunch on the train between Rome and Naples last year and were very pleased to find they are commonly sold in Ireland (and therefore the UK).
Quote:Originally posted by Bushbaby
Boursin is a lovely cheese worth trying and you also get those mini cheese platters now - about 12 soft cream cheeses with different toppings - comes in a plastic container with little plastic paddles to lift the cheese onto crackers. We had these for lunch on the train between Rome and Naples last year and were very pleased to find they are commonly sold in Ireland (and therefore the UK).

They are just divine, aren't they? :p

You get a little package like that at Sainsbury's for about £4.50, not bad at all... Yum, I think that is my dinner tonight!
i bought this at M&S - cheese with cranberries in it
it is to die for doll
get eating some !
yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm :hartlik:

You need to try a hot (baked or deep fried) camenbert or brie with cranberry sauce - that is to die for Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Jemlet
You need to try a hot (baked or deep fried) camenbert or brie with cranberry sauce - that is to die for Wink

jem !!!!!! no waysss !!!!!
i have this usually every fridy
we have a fav rest'rant we eat at usually every friday (we are creatures of habit) and i have this as a starter !!!!

it is yummmmmmmmmmmmm
jem !!!!!! no waysss !!!!!
i have this usually every fridy
we have a fav rest'rant we eat at usually every friday (we are creatures of habit) and i have this as a starter !!!!

it is yummmmmmmmmmmmm

you must be a lady of great taste :thumbs:
you must be a lady of great taste :thumbs:

:thumbs: ditto !!!

This was our starter for Christmas last year. This year am going to try deep fried smoked Mozzarella.