Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fever blisters...
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
and where do i get it here?? do the chemists sell it here guys and girls.....Smile

no but you can get whiskey....Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by birdie
now, will I tell you lies?

ag Mama.......Smile
ag Mama.......Smile

All jokes on a stick...

It really helps Smile
Moenie kwaad gaan slaap nie, bly wakker en baklei

Bird of prey

What you are isn't written down in stone

Lover of all things RED especially wine

''aai aai die witborskraai''
Quote:Originally posted by birdie
All jokes on a stick...

It really helps Smile

thanks..it really is eina...Sad
thanks..it really is eina...Sad

whiskey whiskey...Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
whiskey whiskey...Big Grin

drink it or dab it......would rather drink it..Smile
drink it or dab it......would rather drink it..Smile

both...:thumbs:
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
both...:thumbs:

okay will do both...Wink
apart from applying zovirax and all those tubes of stuff.....when it actually has developed...like blisters...how do u treat them to get rid of them quicker....mine developed overnight....Sad Sad
i know that this is a late post. Zovirax etc does not work, all it does is numb the stupid thing so you dont feel it!! i suffer the infernal things when run down and tired (as suep!) the only other times i get it is from my mom!!! if she has a coldsore and i kiss her - bang- out pop the blasted things. luckily i dont get to kiss her too often
what i have found is a two pronged approach - attack the blister early with a needle - hotels supply a never ending supply or burn off the end of the needle if you want to use it again (i have one at home with a lighter just for this purpose)- this stops re-infection. after doing this is use a clean tissue and dab the seeping ooze until it stops. i find if you poke it when it gets too big, the whole lip swells and is painfull, so early is better and you must pop all the bisters not just the bigest one. i use a few tissues mopping it up, it does not bleed but the limph and virus runs out and i keep dabbing it from an untainted piece of tissue - ie if i take it away from the mouth to see if it has stopped i use a fresh piece. After it stops oozing you will see the "gash" from the pop and up to this point it does not hurt. Now comes the really painful part - i use "spirits of camphor" to dry it out. it burns like heck so i think i will try the vanilla escence and i suppose whiskey would work as well Wink i have found if i dont pop it, it grows and spreads - but this format works for me
could form a support group here :haha: :haha:
OW, Whirlpool, that sounds eina!
All I do is put surgical spirits on mine. It dries it out and within a day it is on the road to recovery.
I know this is alittle late, but hope your mouth is better. Smile