Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
paris here
anyone SA living in paris. have been her for the last 10 years and have 3 SA friends here but i think it is tiem you come and join us

Cheers

warren

[email]warren_fr[at]yahoo[dot]fr[/email]

amail edited by ForumAdmin to avoid spamming - take away [] and replace at with @ and dot with .
Hi Warren,
I've been in Paris for 19 years, I have at least two SA friends who have been around even longer. Great to meet you, perhaps more of us will come out of the woodwork!
Cass
Parijs
Davis_C Wrote:Hi Warren,
I've been in Paris for 19 years, I have at least two SA friends who have been around even longer. Great to meet you, perhaps more of us will come out of the woodwork!
Cass

Hhhhhhmmmmmmmm, maybe, just maybe we should organise a Paris jol for the near future... ????

:jive: :celeb:
Hello,

Thanks for your reply. Now there are at least 7 of us here and that should be more than enough to have a jol. What do you say ? So you've been living in Paris for the last 10 years!! Wow. I still heve 2 yeas to go. Anymway i pressume you are from SA Where may I asK . me from Cape town .

Warren
Yes, I am from CT as well!
Parijs
Strawbs Wrote:Hhhhhhmmmmmmmm, maybe, just maybe we should organise a Paris jol for the near future... ????

:jive: :celeb:

lets go lets go lets go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have many "Buzzers" in Europe so a continent based jol would be a brilliant idea! :thumbs:
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Venus Wrote:We have many "Buzzers" in Europe so a continent based jol would be a brilliant idea! :thumbs:

That sounds great! Have any of you met up at all before? Smile
Oceane Wrote:That sounds great! Have any of you met up at all before? Smile

Yes Oceane.... there were a few braais, which I haven't attend. I have met a few people though....

:daisy:
Why not try Bruxelles , La Capitale d'Europe ,
where S.A. Club shall be jolling & jiveing coming Sat nite ( 3rd )???