Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gym?
ok
who goes to the gym?
what do u do and how often do u go?

i joined a gym just after xmas
i see a slight difference but wanted to share what everyone else doing to see if im doing enough etc etc
Quote:Originally posted by jewels
ok
who goes to the gym?
what do u do and how often do u go?

i joined a gym just after xmas
i see a slight difference but wanted to share what everyone else doing to see if im doing enough etc etc

Everyday Gym and swimming although at the moment slack I will get back into shape - Koekie please note
Never say never
every day? wow that is good
well done
they do say u shud give ur muscles a rest tho?
mmmm i miss my pool back home - im not too good with public pools
also my gym has the best equipment but no pool !!!! Sad
I try and go to the gym 5 times a week - 3 days cardio and 2 days weights.

I did have a goal to work towards - a 75km mountain bike race in the Drakensberg in South Africa. The race was at the end of April and somehow I just cannot get the motivation together to go back to the gym. I need a new goal.

It is defintely easier to go to the gym regularly if you have some kind of goal to work towards.
I still love chocolate.
I used to go 4 times a week last year, cos my last job paid for the gym, but alas, I have been a slob ever since...
i am 3 times a week
and it seems im not pulling my weight - pardon any oun - like the rest of u !
note to self - more dedication !
The body is a strange thing it actually works best in chaos – so if you do the same old repetitive exercise nothing happens, but change your variety do arms and shoulders hard then do some cycling – to get that heartbeat going – then stomach alternate the first part between different muscle groups every four days or so you will be amazed how quickly you get into shape.

But the mind is similar to the body I guess it grows and strengthens also in a state of chaos – hey there is hope for this Zulu yet.
Never say never
Yes I joined up a month ago. Go about 4-5times a week. Normally do 25 min treadmill, 20min bike, 20min circuit, and then swim for a bit. It has done wonders for me, and you feel like a million dollars when you come out of there!!
yes it is hard work but u do feel good once u have done something

i dont think i am doing as much as al of u Sad

zulu - thanks for that - i think that is where i am going wrong - i do the same thing every time i go
i shall surprise it and get some results !!! hehehehe

thnaks guys
Only gym i need is the pint glasses i pick up