Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lads weekend in copenhagen
dankie dolla........any help is always appreciated!!!!!!!!
may you all lead interesting lives, also, may you fall in love with africa
mpumalanga Wrote:im sure norway is actually quite nice, we were told the same 'dreadful' things about helsinki, but when we got there we absolutely loved it..........my pals dont seem to appreciate the ice and snow as much as me, but being from africa i found it great..........we were in iceland a couple of years ago, and they said the sight of me running around the snow like a madman made their holiday........it was great, we were on the largest glacier outside of the arctic circle, and it was just huuuuuuuuge..........i know when you are in the desert and everything seems so far away, this was a same sort of feeling

One of my dream Holidays on my to do list: (any husky safari)

http://www.norvista-travel.co.uk/clm/9/i...uskysafari

http://www.call-wild.com
Hagar the Lovable (and to some the Horrible) Wink
ja it definitely sounds good..........my time in denmark wasnt so great because due to an accident that happened earlier in the year on my ankle i couldnt walk anywhere because i slipped as i got off the plane.....so i'll have to go again
If it's only for a weekend may I suggest Ã…rhus as it's much nicer than Copenhagen, and you'll be able to have a local tour guide Wink
thanks..........but first we are doing norway..........but that'll be in june........then we will have done all of scandinavia, our next tours are going to be of the former ussr states, they should work out cheaper than what we have been paying over the last year or so touring scandinavia.........have you been to oslo, and if so is it ok?
I live 20 minutes from Oslo. I reckon that the best time to visit is in the summer because there's far more to see and do. It's VERY espensive.
yep im quite looking forward to seeing oslo and also i'll be glad to be finished with our little tour of scandinavia........we started with iceland and then did finland, estonia, sweden, denmark and in june norway will be our last and my oh my has it cost us some money, even with the so-called strong pound changing our money into krona, euros etc didnt go quite so far when we were in those countries.; but you know what we enjoyed every bit of it and all the people we met were very friendly and its also where i met THE DUCK on our bit in helsinki
I go to Copenhagen very frequently both with work and for fun. Tons of stuff to do and see.

Where are you staying and we can try help from there??
um, ive actually been and gone and we had a great time thanks.........i was still on crutches so it was a bit painful with all the cobble stones but we'll definitely go again