Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
telephone calls internet
This looks interesting too,

The Kazaa ideas are great, I am only a little nervous of them after the stories one has read about virus attacks due to being transmitted thru the Kazaa site. I would imagine that this is different though.
[color0blue]Dit was lekker by die see... Die Bodensee ( Lake Constance )[/color]
Quote:Originally posted by jimswin
Thanks for the adress PAV, will look at the site, I see they will be at Cebit. A show I have always wanted to visit, pity its in Hanover tho, a 4.5 hour drive for me.

We will see.

Thanx again

Went in 1998 with the company I worked for then and what an experience Smile We drove down on the Friday after work and spent 1½ days there and still did not manage to see everything. I definitely think you should go if you get the chance Smile
Yep I would avoid Kazaa lasy year my entire system crashed and the fault was trace to a virus picked up from their site
I will avoid at all costs!!:mad:

This looks interesting too,

The Kazaa ideas are great, I am only a little nervous of them after the stories one has read about virus attacks due to being transmitted thru the Kazaa site. I would imagine that this is different though.
Cheers PAV
My sister from UK visited last week, and I set it up ( Microsoft freebie MSN messenger ver 6 )on her PC ( Lapdog they brought with them) they went home and the Kids, ours and the cousins in the UK now use it daily to chat and play online games etc. The next level will be the web cam option. It Will probably be a very slow update rate, but what the hell, international telephone calls at the included cost in my ADSL connection. Its great!!!
[color0blue]Dit was lekker by die see... Die Bodensee ( Lake Constance )[/color]
My sister from UK visited last week, and I set it up ( Microsoft freebie MSN messenger ver 6 )on her PC ( Lapdog they brought with them) they went home and the Kids, ours and the cousins in the UK now use it daily to chat and play online games etc. The next level will be the web cam option. It Will probably be a very slow update rate, but what the hell, international telephone calls at the included cost in my ADSL connection. Its great!!!

Jimswin
I have not had the opportunity to look further into this as we shot off to SA for a short break last week, I am looking at a webcam as well now as one of my cousins has one and wants to hook up via the net
Cheers PAV
Quote:Originally posted by PAV
Jimswin
I have not had the opportunity to look further into this as we shot off to SA for a short break last week, I am looking at a webcam as well now as one of my cousins has one and wants to hook up via the net

PAV, a lot of your normal digi cameras will double as a web cam, just has to be set up correctly.
PAV, a lot of your normal digi cameras will double as a web cam, just has to be set up correctly.

Jimswin

I have a sony digi handycam i will check the manual just now!! Smile
Cheers PAV
i have used msn messenger with talk and a webcam to speek to the relies in aust for a few years, even with a dialup it was doable, but with BB it is so much better! and it is so easy to do! just watchout for feedback! lol when it starts to howl it shore wakes you up! lol
Quote:Originally posted by Lance
i have used msn messenger with talk and a webcam to speek to the relies in aust for a few years, even with a dialup it was doable, but with BB it is so much better! and it is so easy to do! just watchout for feedback! lol when it starts to howl it shore wakes you up! lol

Lance using headphones and a microphone should get rid of the feedback?
Quote:Originally posted by picanin
Lance using headphones and a microphone should get rid of the feedback?
i learnt that one very quickly! hehe

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  more about internet explorer mcamp999 0 3,520 18-01-2005, 04:03 PM
Last Post: mcamp999
  Topic of Interest: Internet Explorer Vulnerability test ForumAdmin 0 3,658 11-01-2005, 03:27 PM
Last Post: ForumAdmin
  internet explorer the facts? mcamp999 1 3,354 05-01-2005, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Ameniatha
  Problems with internet explorer lols 8 6,325 01-02-2004, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Hampshire Hog
  Fast, reliable, affordable internet Newsroom 0 4,905 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: