Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is the best restaurant in CT?
Cheffie Wrote::haha: FB!

Nice try.. but I think madam will not settle for the Spur as she knows there's a cookbook to buy from La Colombe too Wink

Worried bout the voyeuristic stuff.. is it my sense of style/ short hair or the way I roll my hips that you wish to emulate?
Big Grin

How right you are !!! NOT forgetting the wine ......... :p

No comment !!! :taped:

:wings:
Joan Wrote:Richard, the Cape Province still uses the same old number plates, even CY, CX etc

So do not think you are that old!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mmm:

Don't forget, Joan - proudly CFM/CEY !!!
Confusedaffer:
Almitra Wrote:Won't settle for Spur, but Svarowski will do nicely, thank you !!!
:cloud9:
And lots of it too!!! :cloud9:

Almitra Wrote:PS: And he thinks I'm a spoilt brat - wonder where he get's THAT from ?? :mmm:
:rofl:

I don't see a problem with being spoilt, do you??? :mmm: :jive: :crylol:
Pronkertjie Wrote:You bet the CY number plates will all be seen in Gauteng this July school holiday...... there is no electricity in the Cape ...... :confused: :babyroll: :rofl: :dazed:

:jive:

Sure !! Heading there to visit family and friends in a few week's time - but can gladly inform - the prince of darkness's visits is not quite so frequently lately .......... :thumbs:
Almitra Wrote:Sure !! Heading there to visit family and friends in a few week's time - but can gladly inform - the prince of darkness's visits is not quite so frequently lately .......... :thumbs:

Enjoy your time there. I haven't been in SA during the winter since 1990 - if I think of Gaunteng in the winter I see brown and it feels cold!

Confusedaffer:
Almitra Wrote:Won't settle for Spur, but Svarowski will do nicely, thank you !!!
:cloud9:

PS: And he thinks I'm a spoilt brat - wonder where he get's THAT from ?? :mmm:
:rofl:

Sorry my skattebol but you have the spelling wrong ; SWAROVSKI ... and this is the one I bought from you to me for our anniversary Friday :cloud9:

SLC 15x56 NEU
Almitra Wrote:but can gladly inform - the prince of darkness's visits is not quite so frequently lately .......... :thumbs:

Coming soon (again) - will inform at the right time and moment Wink
FlyingBok Wrote:Sorry my skattebol but you have the spelling wrong ; SWAROVSKI ... and this is the one I bought from you to me for our anniversary Friday :cloud9:

SLC 15x56 NEU

Binoculars?? And here I was thinking of beautiful crystal!!! :duh:
Strawbs Wrote:Binoculars?? And here I was thinking of beautiful crystal!!! :duh:

Me too!!!!!

:duh:
Joan Wrote:Richard, the Cape Province still uses the same old number plates, even CY, CX etc

So do not think you are that old!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, I meant "TJ" hahaha I am getting old.